www.reply.it

Updated Jul 19, 2014
Updated Jul 19, 2014

2.5

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roma (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roma (Italy)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reply.

I did two interviews: the first one was with the HR people who made me questions about academic career, university project, thesis. And during the first step of the interview process HR people described me the organization of Reply. The second interview was more technical with questions about PHP, MySQL, JAVA, JSP, Javascript, Oracle Stored Procedure, Web Server (Apache, Tomcat).

Interview Questions
    • Design a relational database for a Dictionary of synonyms.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied online – interviewed at Reply in March 2014.

Phone call from a recruiter asking to visit the headquarters for an on-site interview.
    I spoke with a person HR that asked me non-technical questions for about 45 minutes than I had a couple of chats with managers of a group which represented a good fit for my skills.
    They didn't ask me any technical question, but they only described their job and what projects they were working on.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't asked any technical question during the whole time.
      Be prepared to answer psychologic questions like "are you an artistic or scientific person?"

View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

today iyou are requested to have a great university score, 10 year sago the hiring process was more simple and less structured

Junior Consultant Interview

30-45 minutes interview with a HR representative, 1 h interview with a manager. The goal is just to measure the candidate's social skills and motivation.

Interview Questions
    Standard contract, no negotiation (minimum wage by union agreement).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reply.

First, need to fill a form online and the questions are all in Italian, then a very general interview about all the basic information, like your acadamic career, language skills, working experiences, etc.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reply in April 2013.

You get three interviews with three different companies of the group, and they later will let you know if they are likely to hire you (with an optional second technical interview)
    The first interview is pretty much about the company business, and you get to speak about you only a little, in the technical interview it really depends, but I think it's unlikely they will ask you to solve problems, but rather talk about your previous experience and motivation.

Interview Questions
    For new-grads everything is set, you only got to choose if you want an indeterminate or two-years apprendice contract (with a little higher net wage thanks to italian legislation)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reply in January 2013.

The first interview I made was with the HR. It was only a fact-finding interview. They wanted to know about my education and professional expectations (more disposed to software developments or pure consulting). After that they've arranged an interview with a manager who asked me about my willingness to be part of a team of developers. Again it wasn't too technical, aside from some questions regarding some of my technical skills written on the CV, but pretty informal and colloquial.
    At least 60% of the people inside the company are young (under 30 years old) and the managers, at list the ones I've met, had exceptional background in consulting.
    The office in Milan looks great.

Interview Questions
    • They may be asking for business case if you're going to apply for a pure consulting position. Otherwise there won't be any difficult questions either technical or business.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reply in April 2012.

good approach . 3 different steps with some people in the business

Interview Questions
    yes a little bit of margin

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reply in August 2011.

Great process, agency put me forward for an interview, had a telephone interview first then a face to face interview followed by a short manual test by the test lead.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reply in July 2011.

The process is very linear:
    - a phone interview of about 10 min
    - a one-to-one interview with a HR of about 30 min
    - a one-to-one technical interview with a manager of about 30 min

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions.
      The interview was colloquial, with questions like:
      - "what is your weakness?"
      - "tell me more about you"

Answer Question
    Basically nothing.
    As a newly graduated, they give the possibility to choose between:
    - a permanent contract
    - 24 months of apprenticeship contract (which has less taxes)