Reply Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

2.4

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reply (Turin (Italy)) in May 2015.

Interview

Send CV. Interview with the human resource responsible about my resumè, job interests. I needed to compile a personality quiz. Second interview with the responsible of one of the reply sub-company. More or less the same questions, more about my competencies and my technical knowledges.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in five years? IT compentencies, (Excel, Access, Database in general)   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reply (Rome (Italy)).

Interview

It was a two fase interview. The dirst part consisted in a personality test. The second instead was a technical interview about what I did at the university and about my skills.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Padova (Italy)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reply (Padova (Italy)) in November 2014.

Interview

A phone contact with first line manager at the first step in order to meet each other business commitments. Firstly they told me company organization, then the position requested. After this I had to tell my experience, my current position, the seek for change reasons, salary level. Then there was time for my questions on : company outlook, position duties, benefits offered.

Interview Questions

• Experience in a specific business, salary level, career level, availability   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reply (Milan (Italy)) in September 2014.

Interview

They called me once my university posted my academic results on a web portal used to link companies with new graduated students. Reply asked me to meet them in Milan, at their main headquarter. At the interview, held only by the HR staff, they asked me what I done at university and what are my interests. No technical or logical questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your life? What courses did you follow at the university?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roma (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reply (Roma (Italy)).

Interview

I did two interviews: the first one was with the HR people who made me questions about academic career, university project, thesis. And during the first step of the interview process HR people described me the organization of Reply. The second interview was more technical with questions about PHP, MySQL, JAVA, JSP, Javascript, Oracle Stored Procedure, Web Server (Apache, Tomcat).

Interview Questions

• Design a relational database for a Dictionary of synonyms.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reply (Milan (Italy)) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone call from a recruiter asking to visit the headquarters for an on-site interview. I spoke with a person HR that asked me non-technical questions for about 45 minutes than I had a couple of chats with managers of a group which represented a good fit for my skills. They didn't ask me any technical question, but they only described their job and what projects they were working on.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any technical question during the whole time. Be prepared to answer psychologic questions like "are you an artistic or scientific person?"   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

today iyou are requested to have a great university score, 10 year sago the hiring process was more simple and less structured

Junior Consultant Interview

Interview

30-45 minutes interview with a HR representative, 1 h interview with a manager. The goal is just to measure the candidate's social skills and motivation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard contract, no negotiation (minimum wage by union agreement).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reply (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

First, need to fill a form online and the questions are all in Italian, then a very general interview about all the basic information, like your acadamic career, language skills, working experiences, etc.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reply (Milan (Italy)) in April 2013.

Interview

You get three interviews with three different companies of the group, and they later will let you know if they are likely to hire you (with an optional second technical interview) The first interview is pretty much about the company business, and you get to speak about you only a little, in the technical interview it really depends, but I think it's unlikely they will ask you to solve problems, but rather talk about your previous experience and motivation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

For new-grads everything is set, you only got to choose if you want an indeterminate or two-years apprendice contract (with a little higher net wage thanks to italian legislation)