www.reply.it

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reply in April 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my CV during a carrier day, after a couple of days I received a call, after a quickly phone interview I have been invited in Turin to have an interview. The first interview is focused about general question, about your personal stil live, about university experience. After the interview with HR, the next step is an interview with a partner or manager of a society of Reply's group. During this phase the topic is related the business core of society.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Milan (Italy)

I applied online - interviewed at Reply in March 2014.

Interview Details – Phone call from a recruiter asking to visit the headquarters for an on-site interview.
I spoke with a person HR that asked me non-technical questions for about 45 minutes than I had a couple of chats with managers of a group which represented a good fit for my skills.
They didn't ask me any technical question, but they only described their job and what projects they were working on.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked any technical question during the whole time.
Be prepared to answer psychologic questions like "are you an artistic or scientific person?"
  View Answer

Roma (Italy)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Reply.

Interview Details – I did two interviews: the first one was with the HR people who made me questions about academic career, university project, thesis. And during the first step of the interview process HR people described me the organization of Reply. The second interview was more technical with questions about PHP, MySQL, JAVA, JSP, Javascript, Oracle Stored Procedure, Web Server (Apache, Tomcat).

Interview Question – Design a relational database for a Dictionary of synonyms.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Junior Consultant Interview

Junior Consultant
Milan (Italy)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reply in April 2013.

Interview Details – You get three interviews with three different companies of the group, and they later will let you know if they are likely to hire you (with an optional second technical interview)
The first interview is pretty much about the company business, and you get to speak about you only a little, in the technical interview it really depends, but I think it's unlikely they will ask you to solve problems, but rather talk about your previous experience and motivation.

Interview Question – As I said, I didn't receive any technical question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For new-grads everything is set, you only got to choose if you want an indeterminate or two-years apprendice contract (with a little higher net wage thanks to italian legislation)

Turin (Italy)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Reply in April 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview with the HR office is just to know your personal expectations, skills, and provide you a general company profile. Then your CV is forwarded to various managers or partners of different companies in the group. They call you and you have a technical interview with managers or senior consultants. Usually the focus is not so much technical but only about CV, experiences, skills, with no practical tests or detailed questions.

Interview Question – There is not a most difficult question as the interview process is highly predictable and similar to many others. Maybe "why do you want to work for Reply?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was long and uncertain but just because I was the first hire in a new division and the company still didn't exist.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

Interviewed at Reply

Interview Details – today iyou are requested to have a great university score, 10 year sago the hiring process was more simple and less structured

Interview Question – no unexpected question for a student   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Junior Consultant

Interviewed at Reply

Interview Details – 30-45 minutes interview with a HR representative, 1 h interview with a manager. The goal is just to measure the candidate's social skills and motivation.

Interview Question – There were none. No technical questions at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Standard contract, no negotiation (minimum wage by union agreement).

Milan (Italy)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reply in July 2011.

Interview Details – The process is very linear:
- a phone interview of about 10 min
- a one-to-one interview with a HR of about 30 min
- a one-to-one technical interview with a manager of about 30 min

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions.
The interview was colloquial, with questions like:
- "what is your weakness?"
- "tell me more about you"
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Basically nothing.
As a newly graduated, they give the possibility to choose between:
- a permanent contract
- 24 months of apprenticeship contract (which has less taxes)

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Milan (Italy)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reply.

Interview Details – First, need to fill a form online and the questions are all in Italian, then a very general interview about all the basic information, like your acadamic career, language skills, working experiences, etc.

Interview Question – What is the weakness of you?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Milan (Italy)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Reply in February 2009.

Interview Details – The process was very linear.
- a phone interview of about 30 min
- a one-to-one interview of about 2 h
- a one-to-one technical interview of about 30 min.
In the end we discussed the salary and benefits.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions or difficult ones.
The interviews were colloquial with questions like "tell me more about you" or "are you comfortable directing a development program?" And so on.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was simple and comducted via phone and email.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reply

Worked for Reply? Contribute to the Community!