Reppify

Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Media Specialist Interview

Social Media Specialist
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Reppify in May 2011.

Interview Details – The office is in a key location in Downtown San Francisco. . I was seated at a large round table overlooking a spectacular view of the Transamerica building.

Interview Question – In your opinion,what makes someone a Social Media Expert?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We negotiated through an acceptance letter via Email.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Reppify in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied to the company as a fresher. I had to go through an IQ test, followed by a Java test. Both the tests were simple and thorough at the same time. I didn't have much problems qualifying them.

After the written test, I was called for a verbal interview. There were two interviewers and they asked me questions mostly in Java, SQL and any additional skill I possessed. They were extensive in their questions and I did feel short in some aspects. But, overall they were able to test my basic knowledge in Java and SQL.

I was hired!

Interview Question – I was asked to solve some riddles to show my promptness and presence of minds. I was not really expecting them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered good market competitive salary, so I didn't negotiate.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Software Engineer Trainee

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Reppify in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interview consisted mainly of java questions ,it was a plus point if one knew the following technologies: spring, JPA,struts ,CSS,HTML ,JSP, servlets,hibernate. In interview basically it is tested how clear are you in your basics .The company is also starting work on some new technologies like ruby on rails . The company basically works on cutting edge technologies and needs a good developer.

Interview Question – what are the various methods in servlets   Answer Question

Worked for Reppify? Contribute to the Community!