1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

CSFR Masters Program Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Repsol in June 2012.

Initially I met with Repsol employees at a visit to my campus to discuss upcoming operations Repsol had planned. I gave my resume to one of the employees and never heard back for 5 months. I was called a few days after I graduated to set up a phone interview with the office in Spain.
The phone interview consisted of general HR questions along with specific questions about my resume and transcripts. I was told I would be contacted within 2 weeks with the results.
I was contacted ~2 weeks after to set up a 2 day interview in Houston. This interview consisted of meeting many different employees and finally a panel interview. It was very laid back (although a suit and tie in necessary).
The hiring process included a background check, drug screen(hair follicle and urine), and finally visa process.

Interview Questions
  • What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?   View Answer
  • Please explain why in contrast to your academic career, your fall semesters grades were considerably lower.   View Answer
No negotiation. They have set pay for your experience/position with a possible performance bonus (up to 20%).

Worked for Repsol? Contribute to the Community!