Repsol YPF

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

CSFR Masters Program Interview

CSFR Masters Program

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Repsol YPF in June 2012.

Interview Details – Initially I met with Repsol employees at a visit to my campus to discuss upcoming operations Repsol had planned. I gave my resume to one of the employees and never heard back for 5 months. I was called a few days after I graduated to set up a phone interview with the office in Spain.
The phone interview consisted of general HR questions along with specific questions about my resume and transcripts. I was told I would be contacted within 2 weeks with the results.
I was contacted ~2 weeks after to set up a 2 day interview in Houston. This interview consisted of meeting many different employees and finally a panel interview. It was very laid back (although a suit and tie in necessary).
The hiring process included a background check, drug screen(hair follicle and urine), and finally visa process.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?   View Answer
  • Please explain why in contrast to your academic career, your fall semesters grades were considerably lower.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They have set pay for your experience/position with a possible performance bonus (up to 20%).

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Repsol YPF? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Repsol YPF CSFR Masters Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Repsol YPF employees and interview candidates.