Republic Finance LLC

Updated Oct 28, 2014

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Republic Finance LLC

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Republic Finance LLC in October 2014.

Very laid back, the manager met me in a t-shirt. Explained that their "training program" is just sitting with you for a few hours a day. Explained that they get people in the door and the work on up selling loans. He described the job as "really easy" and that a "monkey" could do it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Republic Finance LLC.

questions, tests, drug test, tests, hired

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Republic Finance LLC.

Two interviews-one with manager and other with RVP

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Republic Finance LLC.

I was contacted almost immediately when submitting my resume on career builder. I was hired within two weeks of my first interview. The interview process was pretty standard. I interviewed with two different managers and the staff at both locations were friendly. During the interview I asked what a typical day would be like at Republic and was given an extremely honest and detailed answer. The job was explained very well.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to relocate anywhere?   View Answer
    It was standard. Nothing stressful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Republic Finance LLC in February 2012.

The only advice I can offer is to not interview with this company and waste your time. Not only did the process take over a month, but I was offered a job and then said they were not filling the position and that there was a miscommunication. My personal opinion is that this is done on a regular basis as training exercises for new branch managers. The test they give is the same one given to NFL quarterbacks. I also believe I was lied to about my score on that test because it was almost too high.

Interview Questions
    • What would your previous manager say were your 2 biggest faults?   Answer Question
    NA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Republic Finance LLC in March 2011.

I started as temp and was then hired. I had to fill out a lot of paperwork and write a letter regarding the student loans that I have on my computer.

Interview Questions
    There really was no negotiation. I was happy with the offer and salary.