Republic Finance LLC

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Hoover, AL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Republic Finance LLC.

Interview Details – questions, tests, drug test, tests, hired

Interview Question – weakness and your strengths   Answer Question

Assistant Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Republic Finance LLC.

Interview Details – Two interviews-one with manager and other with RVP

Interview Question – What is your experience handling money?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Republic Finance LLC.

Interview Details – I was contacted almost immediately when submitting my resume on career builder. I was hired within two weeks of my first interview. The interview process was pretty standard. I interviewed with two different managers and the staff at both locations were friendly. During the interview I asked what a typical day would be like at Republic and was given an extremely honest and detailed answer. The job was explained very well.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to relocate anywhere?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was standard. Nothing stressful.

New Orleans, LA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Republic Finance LLC in February 2012.

Interview Details – The only advice I can offer is to not interview with this company and waste your time. Not only did the process take over a month, but I was offered a job and then said they were not filling the position and that there was a miscommunication. My personal opinion is that this is done on a regular basis as training exercises for new branch managers. The test they give is the same one given to NFL quarterbacks. I also believe I was lied to about my score on that test because it was almost too high.

Interview Question – What would your previous manager say were your 2 biggest faults?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NA

Charleston, SC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Republic Finance LLC in March 2011.

Interview Details – I started as temp and was then hired. I had to fill out a lot of paperwork and write a letter regarding the student loans that I have on my computer.

Interview Question – Where are you really to relocate too?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There really was no negotiation. I was happy with the offer and salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Republic Finance LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Republic Finance LLC interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Republic Finance LLC employees and interview candidates.