Republic National Distributing

Relevance Date Difficulty

On-Premise Sales Representative Interview

On-Premise Sales Representative
Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Republic National Distributing.

Interview Details – It was a panel of managers that seemed to be effective to weed people out. but not necessarily get good people. I think it is hard with a company that has so many divisions and so many chiefs to have a standard process. they will get it rich tone day

Negotiation Details – they don't negotiate

Very Easy Interview

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Columbia, SC

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Republic National Distributing in January 2010.

Interview Details – They don't care just know someone at the company that will say you are ok. This is a good old boy club not a job for life. One of the worst companies I could have ever worked for

Negotiation Details – None they said here is the pay

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Republic National Distributing in April 2011.

Interview Details – Got Called by Head of Spirits Division. Has one 30 minute interview. Was offered the job the following week

Interview Question – How do you feel like you would be an asset to the team?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Austin, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Republic National Distributing.

Interview Details – Applied online then received a phone call a month later for an interview.

Interview Question – What do you know about spirits?   Answer Question

Route Driver Interview

Route Driver
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online - interviewed at Republic National Distributing in March 2012.

Interview Details – Supervisor acted like he was doing you a big favor to hire me

Interview Question – I was asked to come into work when I had the flu and had a doctors note ! Made me feel guilty !!!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation ! Starting pay was set and that's it

Red Bull Sales Trainee Interview

Red Bull Sales Trainee

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Republic National Distributing.

Interview Details – One group interview with 3 district managers. The interview is a standard process mostly consisting of STAR questions.

Interview Questions

Regional Human Resources Manager Interview

Regional Human Resources Manager
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Republic National Distributing in July 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview and an interview with two individuals. I never heard anything back from anyone. Even after I called to follow up, no one bothered to let me know the status.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Littleton, CO

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Republic National Distributing in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed first by the president, believe it or not. However, i will never forget this interview, as it was one of the best and most effective interviews. The president was not concerned about my resume, but me, what made me, what i wanted in life, goals and asperations....he wanted to know about ME and what made me tick. It was incredible.

Interview Question – What makes you tick?   View Answer

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Republic National Distributing in May 2009.

Interview Details – One on One sit down interview and asked about major and why I chose it, general personality questions (tell me about yourself, what motivates you, tell me your three strengths and weaknesses, etc.)
Generally it was conversational and they liked that I asked a lot of questions about the company, the opportunities for advancement, and the training programs that the company provides to new hires.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   View Answer

Worked for Republic National Distributing? Contribute to the Community!