Republic Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Crestwood, Cook, IL
Anonymous Employee in Crestwood, Cook, IL

I interviewed online - interviewed at Republic Services in February 2014.

Applied online and was contacted a few days later for a 1:1 interview. Interviewed with the Office Manager who raved about how my skills/experience were perfect for the position. I honestly believed that the interview went very well. I was told that I would hear something back by the following week. Left a msg for the Office Manager the following week to see if the position had been filled...no callback, which I thought was extremely rude.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked what I knew about the company as well basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Republic Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Republic Services.

Same as any job. They hire based on personality and if your a good fit

Get it in writing. I was lied too & they admitted they lied. GET IT IN WRITING

Anonymous Employee  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Republic Services in February 2013.

Submitted resume on careerbuilder.com, three seperate interviews with two supervisors and one hiring manager. After that there is a personality test, then background and drug screening.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when your manger/boss asked you to do something that was not acceptable.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult customer you've had and what did you to diffuse and help customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Crestwood, Cook, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Crestwood, Cook, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Republic Services in August 2012.

Initially submitted my resume via an online job search website. Was contacted about 3 weeks later and told to come into an interview the next day. Went to the interview and filled out an application then had the interview. The office manager was really nice and helpful and the questions were mostly behavioral based on my past work experience. Nothing too hard. Questions were "name a time when you had to go above and beyond", "was there ever a time that you had to give a customer bad news" "was there anything difficult that you faced at work and how did you overcome this" Was told I would find out at the end of the week if I was to be hired

Interview Questions

Worked for Republic Services? Contribute to the Community!