Republic Services

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Republic Services.

Interview Details – Same as any job. They hire based on personality and if your a good fit

Interview Question – Normal basic interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Get it in writing. I was lied too & they admitted they lied. GET IT IN WRITING

Customer Service Representative
Arlington, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Republic Services in February 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted resume on careerbuilder.com, three seperate interviews with two supervisors and one hiring manager. After that there is a personality test, then background and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when your manger/boss asked you to do something that was not acceptable.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a difficult customer you've had and what did you to diffuse and help customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative
Crestwood, Cook, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Republic Services in August 2012.

Interview Details – Initially submitted my resume via an online job search website. Was contacted about 3 weeks later and told to come into an interview the next day. Went to the interview and filled out an application then had the interview. The office manager was really nice and helpful and the questions were mostly behavioral based on my past work experience. Nothing too hard. Questions were "name a time when you had to go above and beyond", "was there ever a time that you had to give a customer bad news" "was there anything difficult that you faced at work and how did you overcome this" Was told I would find out at the end of the week if I was to be hired

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Republic Services

Worked for Republic Services? Contribute to the Community!

Republic Services Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Republic Services Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Republic Services employees and interview candidates.