Republic Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015
Updated Mar 26, 2015

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Republic Services.

Interview

I was interviewed by the customer service supervisor who called me the next day and offered me the position. I was not offered a tour of the facility, I would have run screaming if I had seen the conditions, the conference room we were in was shabby but not too horrendous.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Republic Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Republic Services (Crestwood, Cook, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted a few days later for a 1:1 interview. Interviewed with the Office Manager who raved about how my skills/experience were perfect for the position. I honestly believed that the interview went very well. I was told that I would hear something back by the following week. Left a msg for the Office Manager the following week to see if the position had been filled...no callback, which I thought was extremely rude.

Interview Questions

• Was asked what I knew about the company as well basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Republic Services.

Interview

Same as any job. They hire based on personality and if your a good fit

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Get it in writing. I was lied too & they admitted they lied. GET IT IN WRITING

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Republic Services (Arlington, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume on careerbuilder.com, three seperate interviews with two supervisors and one hiring manager. After that there is a personality test, then background and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when your manger/boss asked you to do something that was not acceptable.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult customer you've had and what did you to diffuse and help customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Republic Services (Crestwood, Cook, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Initially submitted my resume via an online job search website. Was contacted about 3 weeks later and told to come into an interview the next day. Went to the interview and filled out an application then had the interview. The office manager was really nice and helpful and the questions were mostly behavioral based on my past work experience. Nothing too hard. Questions were "name a time when you had to go above and beyond", "was there ever a time that you had to give a customer bad news" "was there anything difficult that you faced at work and how did you overcome this" Was told I would find out at the end of the week if I was to be hired

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Republic Services (Woodburn, OR) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was standard stuff, but the time it takes for them to offer you a position and then to actually be able to start your first day is outrageous. New employees can ONLY start on the 1st or 3rd Monday of any given month.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a disagreement with my direct supervisor?   1 Answer