Republic Tax Consulting

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Republic Tax Consulting.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with basic Q&A. They liked me and set up a face to face interview, where they explained the product, commission, bonus structure. Hired me a week later. They want people with experience, and they want people who have a set plan in acquiring customers. They ask for a 90 day plan as to how you will bring in customers and generate leads for yourself

Interview Question – How do you plan to bring in customers the first 90 days?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Republic Tax Consulting.

Interview Details – I applied and they called me the next day to set the interview. They want people who are great at generating leads, and asked pretty standard questions. They made sure I was a fit and that I would be able to make money on the job. The hiring manager is easy to talk to, made sure that I understood that I will be on my own, working from home. They did do a background check and a checked my driving record since they provide company cars.

Interview Question – What would be your 90 day plan to network and get customers?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Republic Tax Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Republic Tax Consulting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Republic Tax Consulting employees and interview candidates.