Reputation Institute

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reputation Institute

Candidate Interview Review

Consultant Marketing Science Group Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reputation Institute in March 2014.

Interviewed by HR, two employees in both the consulting and the research department, two interviews with the consulting department. Although I had traveled across the state for the third round of interviews, my interview was rescheduled for several days after. It was difficult for me find accommodations so that I could attend the third round of interviews. Although I was told I would be meeting with two employee within the department, but one was late to the interview and so I ended up meeting with them sequentially instead of as a group. Thus, I had to provide the same information twice. The interview was for a position that was not advertised and they did not offer a position when I followed up later. I'm sure there was a reason as to why they rescheduled the interviews, but I found it unprofessional that they rescheduled me for several days later.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience with marketing?   View Answer