Reputation Partners Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reputation Partners

Junior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reputation Partners.

Interview

The interview process was thorough -- I met every member of the team. I had multiple sit-downs with multiple people. I felt like they did a good job of articulating what the expectations were.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't prepared to sell why I loved the idea of working in corporate communications. Be prepared to really explain that you understand what the work entails and if you're not sure, don't be afraid to ask each individual about the projects that he/she is currently working on.   Answer Question

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reputation Partners (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

You will likely sit down with a Senior Associate, Vice President, and one of the partners. The interview is failry vanilla; they will review your past work experience as well as your personality type. They prefer task masters, I would focus on that and not on creativity. They also want somebody that they consider to be a "Type A" personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was called by a VP and was given 4 days to make a decision. In hindsight, I wish i would have passed.