ResCare

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ResCare in December 2010.

there was no issue with the interview, however the others that applied for the position we more qualitified the i was, and have more years of service than myself. I remained in the position that I am in at the present time. I feel that the person who interviewed me was very polite and understanding of what I wanted out of the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ResCare

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ResCare in July 2010.

You apply online, and then interview with whomever your supervisor will be. There are predetermined questions that are asked, and your answers are written down. Some questions are general and some are very detailed. They are the usual interview questions you get at every interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation of salary. It is what it is. Be advised that this company does not give raises.