ResCare

Updated Jan 14, 2015
Updated Jan 14, 2015

2.2

Patient Care Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ResCare.

Phone call interview, background check, photo, and finger print and etc. Have I ever work around special need or disability clients? Are dependable? Do you have current car insurance? What are your strong and weak points when dealing with conflicts between co-workers? Have you ever been in a management position before? Do you have good customer services skills? Can you lift a patient or clients that weights up to 90 lbs and up? Do you have any problem dealing with a male client?

Prefer not to say

Home Health Care Aid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ResCare in December 2014.

I applied online with my Resume, I was called the day after for a interview and was offered a position with the company. I have now been working with ResCare now for a few weeks.

Case Management Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at ResCare.

1 on 1 interview.comfortable not at all what I thought it would be.Went over experience and education hours able to wrk. A offer has yet to be made.Not sure if they hired on the spot or you go through a process. We went over the type of management they needed at this location. But not an offer as I write this.

Career Consultant Interview

The communication between Rescare was very effective! I applied on a Friday of a holiday weekend and then I got a call back very promptly. I had a pre interview that lead to a physical in person interview with the in depth questions of real life scenarios. Very friendly staff and professional environment.

Case Manager, Open Office Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person – interviewed at ResCare in October 2014.

Submit resume for three open office position, have a BA in business. Work for company 12 years increasing my education all the while. Didnt even bother to call after promising to do so. Lack of dedication in management. Very poor work ethic.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ResCare.

It takes a long time to get your position after being hired due to background checks and driving license checks process. Interviews are done by 2-3 managers and the director. Questions can be related to personal problem solving to financial experience.

Interview Questions
    • How would you work with a client who refuses to eat or drink?   Answer Question

Direct Care Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puyallup, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puyallup, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ResCare in August 2014.

Initial communication is via email. There are 2 interviews, the first is with the hiring manager then the second interview is with another trusted employee with seniority at the clients' living facility.

Interview Questions
    • (The classic) why would you like to work for us?   View Answer

I would not be able to display the compassion and patience that every client needed and the pay was far lower than expected for the work they needed to have done.

CSS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, SC

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ResCare in July 2014.

Branch manger of Rock Hill SC office was very nice...interview I thought went very well although never got any responses or updates on position being filled even after calling to check status

Human Resources Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at ResCare.

Onsite interview with teh HR Director. I was asked several questions about my work experience were. Hired on the spot. I signed consent forms for a background check. No drug screen required, and I started the following week. No orientation, and very little instruction

This is what we pay - I accepted

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ResCare in June 2014.

I applied online, and was contacted about 2 weeks later by the internal recruiter. I came in to the main office for an interview with a VP which went great and this individual was incredibly nice and helpful describing the position and their expectations. This is a manager that everyone that dreams of and I would love the opportunity to work under their tutelage. After we spoke there was a dotted line reporting structure to an Operations VP. I scheduled a phone interview with this person. During this conversation it was a totally different experience. The individual called me 30 mins earlier than scheduled and when I didn't pick up as I was a funeral this individual he was already a little upset I didn't take the call but took the call at our arranged time. This interviewing was grueling to say the least, this individual grilled me on all aspects and kept hammering on any weaknesses. At the end of the conversation this individual stated that while the hiring manager was impressed with me he was not going to recommend me as I lacked some management experience that he was not at all interested in allowing me to develop there.

I would absolutely recommend working with the initial VP not at all with anyone in the operations group. After seeking some feedback, HR takes a stance that even though I took time off of work to meet and taking about 2 hours for an interview that no response is needed on their end. Before interviewing, remember do you want to work for a firm that you expend a lot of personal time and effort and they don't have the common courtesy to write an email that takes 30 seconds?

Interview Questions
    • How would you build a team here on day one and have it done within a week?   View Answer