ResCare Interview Questions

2.1

Direct Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ResCare in January 2013.

No way to plan for the interview. I didn't even get a drug screening before a began working. After being accepted you then go through a week of training.

Interview Questions
    • What steps would you take if you had a problem with staff.   View Answer
    It was an ok experience. I got paid training that I can use somewhere else.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at ResCare in November 2012.

I was interviewed by supervisor and HR. I was asked questions and given a writing test. Lastly, I was given a drug test. that was the whole progress. Thank you!!!!

Interview Questions
    I was told a salary and I accepted it

PCA HomeHealth Care Provider Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ResCare in November 2012.

complete application submit to corporation take test interview background check call state health department call state nurses register come in for orientate review policy review procedure check cpm, check tb screening, do drug testing, go over dress code, map out state and area to be covered, cover nurse care management plan meet client nurse review insurance coverage review nurse activity to be provided, find medical equipment to be used check insurance coverage, meet client nurse for approval meet client doctor for approval receive client insurance for approve

Interview Questions
    • meeting the nurse and doctor for the board detail activities and requirement or need for a provider whether the provider feels there is a need for a care plan whether the doctor feels there is a need for care provider   View Answer

Residential Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ResCare in April 2012.

The interview was very unprofessional. I was wearing a suit but the 'regional managers' were wearing jeans and flip flops. They barely asked me any questions but were very honest about the companies shortcomings. No preparation needed. They just read from your resume and ask questions.

Interview Questions

The job was only good in title. They wanted someone with a BS/BA but when the salaried position was calculated per hour it broke down to 11.31. Also if you are any type of manager you have to be on call 24/7/365 and if someone calls out, YOU have to work a 16 hour shift UNPAID before overtime to can be approved.

Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jasper, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jasper, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ResCare in February 2012.

Applied online at 3 am; director of hr called me for an interview at 8 am. I answered a few softball questions then drove to the site, met the lady who would be my boss, took a tour of the house, answered a few more questions and that was it.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had any experience working with people who are non-verbal?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. I had listed on my application what I would like to make, but was informed that everyone is hired in at the same pay.

Health Care Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ResCare in October 2011.

If you meet there requirements, have a good attitude, enjoy working with all types of people in different setting then if they are hiring you may just have a job

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to travel out of Cedar Rapids to another location in Iowa?   Answer Question

I could not afford general maintenance or gas in budget for the amount of pay they were offering. That and compensation for mileage for out of the county would not justify to purpose of going out of town. They could not set me up with jobs in Cedar Rapids Iowa.

Direct Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ResCare in June 2011.

Applied at an unemployment website, got called the next day, went in for a 5 minute interview, got the job

Interview Questions
    • Are you afraid of working with people with mental instabilities?   View Answer
    no negotiation, stuck at minimum wage

Direct Care Provider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Clairsville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Clairsville, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ResCare in May 2011.

The interview, casual - about ten to fifteen minutes.
    I was asked, if I had a car, a current driver’s license, any points on my license, had ever been arrested, and if I was seeking full time employment.
    A brief description of the job/ was I interested?/ Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions at all. Hardly any relevant questions really. Most unexpected question was "Where did you get your skirt?", she apparently liked it.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, even when I said I had a Bachelors degree in a field relevant to the job.

Employment Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ResCare in May 2011.

Large group interviewing style. Will be given group exercise and the one who shines the most from group, gets hired. Its important to speak up and ask questions as well as answer their questions because that's how you'll stand out.

Interview Questions
    • None. Will be asked typical social services, welfare to work, customer services type of questions   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. Job was just offered.

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Wenatchee, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Wenatchee, WA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ResCare in January 2011.

Basically just asked me what my caregiving background was and then hired me on the spot. It was really a bit informal.

Interview Questions
    Wasnt a negotiating phase.