Research Now

Research Now Executive Assistant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Research Now in September 2010.

I was initially contacted by an independent recruiter after I submitted my resume in response to the job ad for an executive assistant, bilingual. The recruiter sent me a questionnaire referencing my qualifications and experience, which I completed and sent back to her. A face-to-face interview was then arranged with the company's internal recruiter. This was followed by 3 separate interviews with each of the members of the executive team that the position supported. This was done over the span of a couple of weeks due to the executives' travel schedules. I was one of 3 finalists and was subsequently offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Do you feel the need to receive continuous positive feedback or "constant pats on the back" in order for you to feel secure in knowing that you are successfully discharging your responsibilities?   View Answer
  • What has helped you be successful in your previous roles in supporting high-leel executives?   View Answer

The official offer included a lengthy confidentiality/non-compete agreement (8+ pages) that I was required to sign in acceptance of their conditions of employment. I found it to be too vague, restrictive, punitive, and one-sided; therefore, I rejected the offer.