Research Now

Updated Feb 3, 2015
Updated Feb 3, 2015

2.5

Project Manager II Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Research Now.

After being contacted by a recruiter, I attended two in-person interviews with a total of four people. The process took about a week and was pleasant. The offer was reasonable and I accepted the position.

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Research Now in December 2014.

Applied. Had phone interview with Recruiter. Scheduled face-to-face interview. Had face-to-face interview. Went amazingly well. Recruiter called and requested further body of work examples. Five specific ones to be exact. All due to RN in 48 hours. No exceptions. Bit tongue. Submitted B.O.W examples by deadline. Nothing. Crickets. Emailed Recruiter four times. Nothing. Finally found out this week they hired someone else but only because I know someone currently working there. And they told me. A simple courtesy email is all I ask. Apparently that is asking too much.

HRIS Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Research Now.

Initially the communication was great. I was very impressed. Everything seemed to be very last minute and rushed but I didn't mind because the professionalism & communication was there. I was asked to create a presentation two days prior to the interview (with little direction & during my busiest week at my current job). Last minute, they needed to changed my interview time, which meant I had to rearrange my work schedule but still not major issue because I felt the opportunity was worth it. Surprisingly when I arrived, no one was there and the interview didn't start until 30 mins after the scheduled time. After the interview, the manager appeared to be very interested and said that she would certainly make a decision in the next 5 business days and give me an update either way. The following day, I send a Thank You email....no response, 5 days later still no response. So on the 6 day, I decided to call and left a voice message to at least make sure that they received my Thanks You email and to get an update/feedback. Still no response. How unprofessional. Either way I was ok with the results but not following up with candidates after having them take various testing, interviews, creating a presentation, ect. is very rude..and where's the common curtsy and showing respect for applicants time? I would never recommend this company for any applicants that values their time.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Research Now.

applied online. Get one phone interview the next day first then scheduled for face-to-face interview. Got two runs of group interview next week. Interviewed with two groups of people. The second run was interviewed with 5 managers.

Interview Questions
    • What will you expect for the very first day if you get the job?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Research Now.

I was reached out to by an internal recruiter via LinkedIn. I was semi-actively looking at the time but wasn't advertising it...they found me purely based on my profile. I had a phone interview with the recruiter, followed by three in-persons at the company HQ in Plano. The first was with the hiring manager, who would be my manager at the position. The second was with two other members of the team, including an exec level person who was the head of the department. The third was with a VP at a subsidiary I would be working with. It was a very quick process, all three in-persons were done within maybe 10 business days. At the third in-person, the hiring manager actually told me I would get the job & I had an offer from the HR person the next day.

I had another pending offer at the same time & the recruiter did put a bit of pressure on me to make a decision quickly. My issue was distance & ultimately I negotiated to have tolls & commute costs added into my salary, which they agreed to. It is certainly worth negotiating with them. I suspect success will vary position to position.

Plano Texas Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied in-person – interviewed at Research Now in May 2014.

Went from Temp to Perm
    First interview was really easy because they knew what they needed help with.
    Interview questions was the normally questions for the pistion I applied for.

Client Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Research Now.

Very smooth - recruiting and HR team are fantastic!

Interview Questions
    • Fairly smooth - the interviews were tough but casual. Know the company, know the business, and convince them you can sell. Other aspects can be taught, but you have to be able to sell (hunt), cold call/email, and always prove ways you can add value to the company and the clients.   Answer Question
    Simple and smooth - I was happy with the initial offer, did not need to negotiate.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Started with an email response to my application. Followed up with a phone interview a few days later. That lasted about thirty minutes. Was called in for several interviews a few days later with several levels of management. All was straightforward and fairly casual.

Interview Questions
    • If client request is against company policy, what do you do?   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Research Now in April 2013.

Disorganized and immature hiring process. I was contacted numerous times by their head of HR to schedule phone interviews. Phone interviews were arranged with their Marketing Director and Marketing VP. I was told that I had done well at each stage and invited to their local HQ for a more in-depth interview. The HR director emailed me numerous times to set-up the HQ interview and for some unknown reason, could never get the scheduling confirmed. At one point he confirmed a date and then contacted me later in the day via email to cancel saying he based his scheduling on the wrong month. Seriously?! After that lame excuse, he never followed-up to reschedule. I just don't understand this company. Either you want to schedule an interview or you don't. Why not just be mature and state that the person won't make the next level instead of a series of ridiculous and convoluted emails about supposed "scheduling problems"? If their hiring process is this disorganized, I can only be grateful that I didn't make it all the way through.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Most questions were so basic and generic, I felt like the process was a complete waste of my time.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Research Now in March 2013.

Pre-screen phone interview, then got a face-to-face interview with the team and a director.