Reser's Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reser's

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reser's (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Very structured, efficient. I thought the prices and response time was very good. I went from HR directly to the hiring manager and then an offer. Both HR and the hiring manager were very welcoming and helpful as this was a relocation situation.

Open Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reser's (Topeka, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

First when you submit the application, be sure to ask what plants are hiring. Doing this shows you show interest. Each plant makes its own food so you may get the plant you want the makes the food you love. But if they make the offer take it if you like it. Then you will get a call if the superviser likes your application. You will likely go in on a monday, and the orientation is unknown on date. But typicaly the monday after it you start.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand for long periods of time   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reser's in June 2014.

Interview

Contacted by email to set up an initial phone screening. The recruiter was very quick to get in contact. I was told that interview would take 30 mins., however it only took 15 mins. at most. Overall the interview was very laid-back and the recruiter was easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• what HR software have I used, what five words would best describe me, what did I like about my previous jobs.   Answer Question

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reser's (Topeka, KS) in December 2010.

Interview

I had a phone screen by corporate HR that I felt that I had botched, and did not expect to hear back. I was later contacted by the hiring manager for another phone interview, and invited for a 1:1 interview with hiring manager on-site. Answered a few more questions, and shown the facility. Be sure to ask why the position is open, and be very specific in asking about job expectations. Find out who is responsible for what; do not assume that people will continue to do their assigned tasks once some one new comes on staff, and do not assume that any one will tell you everything you are supposed to do or the Reser's way to do it until it may be too late. Many tasks are not included in a written SOP manual.

Interview Questions

• What kind of animal would you say you are most like, and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Notified that you are being offered the position but salary not disclosed until verbal acceptance of job offer. Vacation and sick time not disclosed in offer letter. KPI for bonus never disclosed or what one should expect.

File Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reser's (Beaverton, OR) in April 2010.

Interview

they were very nice to start with and then managment became over barring and put to much of a work load on everyone.

Interview Questions

• they were always wanting to to taste test their new foods   Answer Question