Reser's Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2014
Updated Oct 6, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reser's

Human Resources Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Reser's in June 2014.

Contacted by email to set up an initial phone screening. The recruiter was very quick to get in contact. I was told that interview would take 30 mins., however it only took 15 mins. at most. Overall the interview was very laid-back and the recruiter was easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • what HR software have I used, what five words would best describe me, what did I like about my previous jobs.   Answer Question

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reser's in December 2010.

I had a phone screen by corporate HR that I felt that I had botched, and did not expect to hear back. I was later contacted by the hiring manager for another phone interview, and invited for a 1:1 interview with hiring manager on-site. Answered a few more questions, and shown the facility. Be sure to ask why the position is open, and be very specific in asking about job expectations. Find out who is responsible for what; do not assume that people will continue to do their assigned tasks once some one new comes on staff, and do not assume that any one will tell you everything you are supposed to do or the Reser's way to do it until it may be too late. Many tasks are not included in a written SOP manual.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of animal would you say you are most like, and why?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Notified that you are being offered the position but salary not disclosed until verbal acceptance of job offer. Vacation and sick time not disclosed in offer letter. KPI for bonus never disclosed or what one should expect.

File Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Reser's in April 2010.

they were very nice to start with and then managment became over barring and put to much of a work load on everyone.

Interview Questions
    • they were always wanting to to taste test their new foods   Answer Question