Reser's Quality Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reser's in December 2010.

I had a phone screen by corporate HR that I felt that I had botched, and did not expect to hear back. I was later contacted by the hiring manager for another phone interview, and invited for a 1:1 interview with hiring manager on-site. Answered a few more questions, and shown the facility. Be sure to ask why the position is open, and be very specific in asking about job expectations. Find out who is responsible for what; do not assume that people will continue to do their assigned tasks once some one new comes on staff, and do not assume that any one will tell you everything you are supposed to do or the Reser's way to do it until it may be too late. Many tasks are not included in a written SOP manual.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of animal would you say you are most like, and why?   View Answer
No negotiation. Notified that you are being offered the position but salary not disclosed until verbal acceptance of job offer. Vacation and sick time not disclosed in offer letter. KPI for bonus never disclosed or what one should expect.