ReserveAmerica

ReserveAmerica Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ReserveAmerica

Reservation Agent Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at ReserveAmerica in May 2010.

When I had my interview it was very informative on what my position was entailing and what was expected of me. The advice that I would give is to be yourself and be honest about your capabilities and you desires on the positions salaries.

Interview Questions

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ReserveAmerica in July 2009.

I was interviewed by a hiring manager. He was polite and patient, started with an icebreaker and informed me of the perspective position.
    At first, I was asked general questions such as where I live, what I'm doing to maintain my professional level, what resources I use to educate myself. Then we moved on to technical questions. I was asked to grade my knowledge of Java and SQL on the 10 grade base. After that had to make an SQL join from 2 tables that didn't have foreign keys. Then I was asked to explain 3 main Java concepts, MVC pattern, J2EE concept.
    Finally he offered to answer my questions. Overall it was a good interview.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Select all games where Tiger Woods has won given there are two tables - golfers (id, name) and tournaments (id, name) - that don’t have foreign keys.
      2. Give the relation for these tables