Residential Finance

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Residential Finance in December 2011.

I heard that a position was open and even though I was over qualified, I applied. Our interview was professional and to the point giving me an opportunity to explain that this was a company I was definitely interested in joining. I was hired as a temp., giving me the chance to show my work skills and ethics. Your interview for any job should be dress your best, showing that you have respect, and do your research, learn all that you can about the company you are applying for.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our company and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
Being overqualified, the salary was lower than I hoped and parking downtown was an issue, I was able to negoiate suitable arrangements.