Residential Finance

Very Easy Interview

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
Columbus, OH

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Residential Finance in December 2011.

Interview Details – I heard that a position was open and even though I was over qualified, I applied. Our interview was professional and to the point giving me an opportunity to explain that this was a company I was definitely interested in joining. I was hired as a temp., giving me the chance to show my work skills and ethics. Your interview for any job should be dress your best, showing that you have respect, and do your research, learn all that you can about the company you are applying for.

Interview Question – What do you know about our company and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Being overqualified, the salary was lower than I hoped and parking downtown was an issue, I was able to negoiate suitable arrangements.

Worked for Residential Finance? Contribute to the Community!