Resolute Interview Questions

0.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resolute

Candidate Interview Review

Brand Ambassador Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Resolute in July 2014.

I got an email only a few hours after I submitted my resume, saying they want to schedule an interview ASPS. So I called them to schedule an interview. After knowing I live 40 minutes aways from the company, the HR manager asked me I can reconsider the interview if I think the commute is too far. That's so weird. How easy she think I make a job decision even without an interview? Anyhow, after looking at the company's website (actually I didn't find out much information, everything is so vague), I scheduled an interview.

When I got there at 11:15 am for the interview, there were already 10 people waiting at the lobby. That's not a good indication. It seemed like they need a lot of people. I waited for about an hour. No one approached me to explain why I needed to wait for so long or what was going on. Finally the CEO called my name and another guy.

The bizarre thing was that he first said he was very impressed by my resume. Then asked me whether I could start working ASAP. I said I could only start in 2 weeks at the earliest. He then said sorry we need people to start as soon as possible. I said in my mind "Why the hell you didn't tell me when you guys scheduled an interview with me on the phone?", but since I already commuted for an hour and waited for an hour, I wanted to just finish the interview. But no, the CEO said "I'm so sorry, but I can contact you by the end of next month, cause we are constantly hiring new people." What!? So I literally walked out his office within 2 minutes.

I was so upset they didn't respect my time. My best friend then told me companies like them them are basically looking for anyone who are willing to work there. They represent client to sell products or do cold calls. I don't mind this kind of job but I want them to be honest. The reception guy who said he was just an intern there was written as Account Manager on their website. What a joke!

The more bizarre thing happened two days after the interview. The CEO called me four times and left voice messages saying he wanted to talk and reschedule an interview or something. Of course I did not reply.

Worked for Resolute? Contribute to the Community!