Resolute Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resolute

"Marketing" - SCAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inglewood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Resolute (Inglewood, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

TLDR; - THEY ARE A SCAM and sister companies with VIBE MANAGEMENT. Their hiring ads say immediate hiring but a month later I still see them post (almost everyday on craigslist).They do mass interviews, call you in, give little information about the job, waist your time and gas. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- First things first, Office is not in LA. It's in (ghetto) Inglewood. Secondly, I went into the "lobby" which is on the second floor. I was greeted by the receptionist (dressed in casual clothing and flip flops, with her hair in some messy bun - this is who you have represent your company?) who turns out is the one that makes all the calls to people who have been selected for interviews. In the lobby I saw more than a handful of people waiting to be interviewed. Turns out that there are two company's sharing an office, which I later found out they were sister companies. The other company was Vibe Management. My interview was at 2:30pm. I arrived at 2:10, filled out some paper work and proceeded to sit in the lobby while I waited to be called in for my interview, which by the way blasts their music way too loud in the lobby. They are trying to hype you up for the company or something. I had saw the man giving interviews was just wrapping things up with the person before me, so I thought I would be called really soon. I sat around, til about 2:50pm when I was called in. After calling my name he called another girl's name. HOLD UP. TWO PEOPLE INTERVIEWS? THAT'S MESSED UP. Someone who arrived well after 2:30pm was called along with my name. Now time to talk about the interview, IT WASN'T EVEN A LEGITIMATE INTERVIEW. The guy asked us various questions like why we want to go into marketing blah blah. Then he didn't even mention what we would do on the job. All he said was that he was doing "initial interviews" so that his boss doesn't have to deal with the "crazy" people because it's LA after all. - His exact words. After all the questions he said that he was going to hand over our resumes to his boss and they are doing immediate hire, so if we were the right candidates, we would receive a call by 5PM that day. WHICH WAS A TOTAL SCAM. THEY SAY THEY'RE DOING IMMEDIATE HIRE A MONTH AGO. I STILL SEE THEIR HIRING ADS ON CRAIGSLIST WHERE I APPLIED FOR BOTH VIBE MANAGEMENT AND RESOLUTE INC .. TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Resolute.

Interview

the interview was good, however, it turns out that the entire process is incredibly misleading. This company says there is growth, however, be prepared to do door to door sales. That is literally all this position entails. very basic

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions. They seem willing to take anyone   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Resolute in July 2014.

Interview

I got an email only a few hours after I submitted my resume, saying they want to schedule an interview ASPS. So I called them to schedule an interview. After knowing I live 40 minutes aways from the company, the HR manager asked me I can reconsider the interview if I think the commute is too far. That's so weird. How easy she think I make a job decision even without an interview? Anyhow, after looking at the company's website (actually I didn't find out much information, everything is so vague), I scheduled an interview. When I got there at 11:15 am for the interview, there were already 10 people waiting at the lobby. That's not a good indication. It seemed like they need a lot of people. I waited for about an hour. No one approached me to explain why I needed to wait for so long or what was going on. Finally the CEO called my name and another guy. The bizarre thing was that he first said he was very impressed by my resume. Then asked me whether I could start working ASAP. I said I could only start in 2 weeks at the earliest. He then said sorry we need people to start as soon as possible. I said in my mind "Why the hell you didn't tell me when you guys scheduled an interview with me on the phone?", but since I already commuted for an hour and waited for an hour, I wanted to just finish the interview. But no, the CEO said "I'm so sorry, but I can contact you by the end of next month, cause we are constantly hiring new people." What!? So I literally walked out his office within 2 minutes. I was so upset they didn't respect my time. My best friend then told me companies like them them are basically looking for anyone who are willing to work there. They represent client to sell products or do cold calls. I don't mind this kind of job but I want them to be honest. The reception guy who said he was just an intern there was written as Account Manager on their website. What a joke! The more bizarre thing happened two days after the interview. The CEO called me four times and left voice messages saying he wanted to talk and reschedule an interview or something. Of course I did not reply.

Student Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Resolute.

Interview

Interview lasted about 45 mins, mostly behavioural questions, interviewed by HR person and Supervisor. Told me they would let me know in a few weeks, they answered back in a few days the overall process took about three weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation