Resolution Health Strategies

2.0

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Resolution Health Strategies in October 2009.

Interview process was fairly good, I spoke with my manager as well as his direct manager. I was also interviewed by the rest of the Information Technology Team. I believe that I had a phone interview first and then I came in to interview with everyone all in one day. They spoke about the salary, job requirements, extra hours/on-call, and spoke of work culture.

I was able to negotiate salary, but not a lot of the other benefits. Think about this offer in comparison with what you get from other companies. I would ask for a higher salary since they do not have flexibility with a lot of the other item.

Process Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Resolution Health Strategies in August 2009.

Screeened by HR, Interviewed with the hiring manager, then interviewed with two other key directors. Finalized with HR. Received offer letter three days after final interview.

HR was very professional validating background and screening for qualification match. the hiring manager was very busy. His interview was only 40 minutes quite standard about qualifications and experience. No tough questions. The other two directors spent most of their interview telling me how hard an environment the company is to work in. Mad pace, too many projects, feeling out of control.

Interview Questions
    • Aren't you overqualified for this role?   View Answer
    HR negotiates. They use a formula that calculates the salary they will offer. Mine came in low. I told the rep it was too low, she tried to talk me into accepting it. I left saying I would think it offer. When the offer letter came it was at my number.

Clinical Rules and Quality Assurance Director Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Resolution Health Strategies in June 2010.

Recruiter contacted me and set up a phone interview date. The organization seems to have a structure centered around innovation and strategy development to improve quality of care.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you are the most qualified for this job?   Answer Question

Worked for Resolution Health Strategies? Contribute to the Community!