Resolution Health Strategies

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Process Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Resolution Health Strategies in August 2009.

Screeened by HR, Interviewed with the hiring manager, then interviewed with two other key directors. Finalized with HR. Received offer letter three days after final interview.

HR was very professional validating background and screening for qualification match. the hiring manager was very busy. His interview was only 40 minutes quite standard about qualifications and experience. No tough questions. The other two directors spent most of their interview telling me how hard an environment the company is to work in. Mad pace, too many projects, feeling out of control.

Interview Questions
  • Aren't you overqualified for this role?   View Answer
HR negotiates. They use a formula that calculates the salary they will offer. Mine came in low. I told the rep it was too low, she tried to talk me into accepting it. I left saying I would think it offer. When the offer letter came it was at my number.

Worked for Resolution Health Strategies? Contribute to the Community!