Resolution Media

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Advertising Strategist Interview

Advertising Strategist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Resolution Media in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview experience was very positive. I was scheduled with a phone interview first. A week later I met with 4 team members. They had great things to say about the company and their team. I was told that they have a chill environment, but they work hard.

Unfortunately, they didn't follow through on their word. I was told by one interviewer that they always let the candidates know what their decision will be. I sent thank you e-mails and a few follow-ups but no one responded. Too bad because I had a great time interviewing with their team. Their lack of response has caused me to think otherwise.

Overall the interview was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Resolution Media? Contribute to the Community!

Resolution Media Videos

Resolution Media – Why Work for Us?

INTELLECTUALLY CURIOUS At our core, it is our continuous pursuit of knowledge that drives our client’s businesses forward. We strive to learn more than what is necessary because we’re not ok with the status quo. From… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Resolution Media Advertising Strategist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Resolution Media employees and interview candidates.