Resolution Media

Very Easy Interview

Advertising Coordinator Interview

Advertising Coordinator
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Resolution Media.

Interview Details – I applied through their website and was called the next day by their recruiter and chatted for a few minutes. Set an in-person interview for the following day. In-person interview was with 3 different people, the head of search, and 2 people who would be my potential supervisors. Lasted about 20 minutes total, and there were no challenging questions, just basic chatting about me/my work history. Was offered the job the next day.

Interview Question – Basic questions about work history   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Resolution Media in April 2011.

Interview Details – Using a 3rd party recruiter was a pleasant experience. Wish we could use this recruiter for all new hires out West.

Interview Question – What strategies do you have for Local Search?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Positive

Paid Search Manager Interview

Paid Search Manager
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Resolution Media in August 2009.

Interview Details – You meet with team members first, then you meet with the hiring managers and managers at the end..

Interview Question – How would you decide which ad copy is the best performing ad?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Search Marketing Interview

Search Marketing
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Resolution Media in July 2007.

Interview Details – The people in the company seemed upbeat, well informed and likely would have been a good support system. I chose a different opportunity, but not because anything was lacking on the part of the organization. Salary and benefit offer was competitive, the fundamental understanding of the marketplace and solutions was good, and management seemed sharp.

Interview Question – I can't remember the specifics. Beyond my initial interview with the recruiter, the interview was over lunch, and more of a conversation about the industry, my background, how I approach certain issues, etc. Also, planned company growth and background information.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Accepted a different opportunity

Advertising Strategist Interview

Advertising Strategist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Resolution Media in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview experience was very positive. I was scheduled with a phone interview first. A week later I met with 4 team members. They had great things to say about the company and their team. I was told that they have a chill environment, but they work hard.

Unfortunately, they didn't follow through on their word. I was told by one interviewer that they always let the candidates know what their decision will be. I sent thank you e-mails and a few follow-ups but no one responded. Too bad because I had a great time interviewing with their team. Their lack of response has caused me to think otherwise.

Overall the interview was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

Paid Search Specialist Interview

Paid Search Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Resolution Media in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process overall was very positive. I had some very good conversations and the company seemed to be doing really well and I got a very positive vibe from them. I was told by the recruiter that the interviewers would be "tough", but I didn't quite experience that. The questions made sense for the position I was interviewing for and I was definitely able to answer adequately. The focus of the interview questions seemed to be: "What would you do if...?" and "How would you respond if...?" and some questions about management style.

Interview Questions

• If your client wants to stop running Paid Search on brand terms, what would you tell them to change their mind?   Answer Question
  • How do you report to your clients? How do you make recommendations?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offered salary was not satisfactory and they were unwilling to negotiate. This gave me the feeling they did not really want me, just needed someone to do work. Benefits are great though.

Manager Interview

Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Resolution Media in April 2008.

Interview Details – Very intense and mathematical

Interview Question – Best descibe your work style   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Resolution Media? Contribute to the Community!

Resolution Media Videos

Resolution Media – Why Work for Us?

INTELLECTUALLY CURIOUS At our core, it is our continuous pursuit of knowledge that drives our client’s businesses forward. We strive to learn more than what is necessary because we’re not ok with the status quo. From… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Resolution Media interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Resolution Media employees and interview candidates.