Resort Technology Partners

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Resort Technology Partners in March 2010.

Interview Details – The phone interview for a Project Management position was setup through HR, but was had with a divisional VP. The conversation was one-on-one and seemed to cover all the basic topics (software experience, project management experience, resort experience, what can you do for us, etc) and lasted nearly an hour. One question that I asked where the response surprised me was in reference to who/where does RTP look for inspiration - the response received was "we don't really have any competitors". At the end of the conversation I was warned that they were considering an internal candidate. And so several weeks later I got an email saying that they selected someone else who was a better fit.

All in all I think I've applied 4 separate times to RTP and getting a response/acknowledgment from HR seems like the hardest part if you don't already have a direct connection to the company. Never did their system send an automatic application received message. So be sure to call and follow-up to ensure that you don't get lost in some spam folder.

Interview Question – What can you do for us?   Answer Question

Worked for Resort Technology Partners? Contribute to the Community!