Resource Corporation

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resource Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Resource Corporation.

inerviewing process was appropriate and professional. Interviewers were friendly and provided a clear description of the job. Interviewer projected a positive image of the company and made it very appealing to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Resource Corporation in December 2012.

I had a total of 1 interview, this was with the Regional Vice President who was extremly laid back and wore slipper like shoes to the interview. To get the interview set up it was a long process. I did not like the last minute e-mail the night before changing the location of my training at 12midnight..If I had not been getting my emails to my phone this would have been a disaster.

Interview Questions
    • She did not ask any of the typical questions in the interview, other than why should we hire you, or what can you bring to the table?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase it was a straight offer and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Resource Corporation in January 2012.

monster called me and they described the position and I said I was interested because they told me that the company only promotes from within and they made an offer based on that fact that I had a college degree and management experience but almost two years later I didn't get promoted and I was the one that got the highest grade on the state licensing test and I was let got two weeks after that for no good reason

Patient Support Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Resource Corporation in July 2010.

It was just a one day interview, with two managers/supervisors. They told me about the position, then they told me a bit about the company.

They didn't really ask too many of those annoying open ended questions ("tell me about a time when"...) which was good. It was pretty simple. The position required the employee to be bilingual, so they also asked me if I can speak Spanish and I proceeded to say a few things in Spanish.

Then they asked if I had any questions about the position. I asked a few, and they answered them. Not too long after the interview, I received the job offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions
    • In the past, how did you handle a situation with an upset customer?   Answer Question