Resource Data Inc

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Anchorage, AK

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Resource Data Inc in January 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was logistically very simple (all I had to do was email my resume to get a call- no long application process). Interviews were pleasant, and offer came fast. Starting salary offer was below my expectations, but took job for opportunity for growth. Salary led to me leaving.

Interview Question – No particularly difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got a long winded explanation of why the starting salary was so low. Not much room for negotiation. In hind sight I should have played hard ball.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Anchorage, AK

The process took a day - interviewed at Resource Data Inc in November 2008.

Interview Details – It was a basic interview going over project history and experiences

Interview Question – Describe your role   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Resource Data Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Resource Data Inc – Why Work for Us?

Resource Data was founded in Anchorage, Alaska in 1986 by Daryl Scherkenbach, a geologist with a Ph.D. from University of Minnesota. In 1989 Kimball Forrest, a classmate from University of Minnesota also with a Ph.D. in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Resource Data Inc Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Resource Data Inc employees and interview candidates.