Resource Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Onsite Recruiter Interview

Onsite Recruiter
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Resource Solutions in February 2014.

Interview Details – 1st stage was a telephone interview with Resource Solutions Internal Consultant (going through CV, motivations, needs analysis and key skills). It was then followed by two F2F interviews onsite meeting their RS onsite managers first, then went back for final stage to meet the client sponsors.

Interview Question – None particularly to note. Expect competency based and situation scenarios.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Wanted a career. Didn't feel I would get enough support as an employee of RS. Would have left them after getting experience onsite. Benefits package non-existent. Candidate experience was very average, very rare to find recruiters that actually care.

On-Site Recruiter Interview

On-Site Recruiter
London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Resource Solutions.

Interview Details – Well structured interview, no surprise questions
Additional interview with the client as this was an on-site recruitment position

Interview Question – No real surprises - if well prepared   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was straight forward as the offered me the salary I was looking for.

Worked for Resource Solutions? Contribute to the Community!