Resource Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resource Solutions

Graduate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Resource Solutions (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Competency based interview. Was contacted by the internal recruitment team and asked to apply. Was not successful in this inteview but was asked to apply for a L&D Co-ordinator role afterwards as they felt my experience was suitable to a new position. Went for a second interview and was advised I'd find out the following week - now three weeks later and they still don't have an update for me and don't know when they will... No reason provided for the hold-up and communication stopped. I think this is a but disrespectful and quite poor after I had invested so much time and energy in the process. I'd never treat a candidate like that - its so important to keep candidates warm and provide feedback when someone has invested so much in the process. Its a poor show and has tarnished my view of organisation - needless to say I have withdrawn my application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have thought on your feet
      Analyzing large amounts of data
      Influencing and negotiating
      Working with high volumes

Answer Question

Hybrid Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Resource Solutions.

Interview

I met with a number of people at Resource Solutions, each one was professional, outgoing and gave a very good impression of the business.
    The Internal Resourcing Team went out of their way to help and keep communication lines open and were always quick to come back with feedback and next steps.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, each interview had its own challenges but nothing that would throw most competent recruitment professionals.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I discussed expected salary and they came back and offered. Very straight forward.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Resource Solutions (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Called by one of their own resources, invited to interview in their Canary Wharf offices. The interviewers were 20 minutes late for the interview, no apology was given. The interview was very informal which was fine, and we chatted for around 40 minutes. When I asked what reservations they had about me, I was told that I was from entirely the wrong industry lacking some key experience for the role, which is fine, but could of been garnered from my CV and saved me half a day and £20 in train fares. Seems as though they were interviewing for interviewing's sake. Massive waste of all our time. Other than the interview it seems like a fine company with smart people.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in internal recruitment?   1 Answer

Onsite Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Resource Solutions (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

1st stage was a telephone interview with Resource Solutions Internal Consultant (going through CV, motivations, needs analysis and key skills). It was then followed by two F2F interviews onsite meeting their RS onsite managers first, then went back for final stage to meet the client sponsors.

Interview Questions

• None particularly to note. Expect competency based and situation scenarios.   Answer Question

Wanted a career. Didn't feel I would get enough support as an employee of RS. Would have left them after getting experience onsite. Benefits package non-existent. Candidate experience was very average, very rare to find recruiters that actually care.

On-Site Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Resource Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Well structured interview, no surprise questions
    Additional interview with the client as this was an on-site recruitment position

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was straight forward as the offered me the salary I was looking for.