Resource Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resource Solutions

Hybrid Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Resource Solutions.

I met with a number of people at Resource Solutions, each one was professional, outgoing and gave a very good impression of the business.
    The Internal Resourcing Team went out of their way to help and keep communication lines open and were always quick to come back with feedback and next steps.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, each interview had its own challenges but nothing that would throw most competent recruitment professionals.   Answer Question
    I discussed expected salary and they came back and offered. Very straight forward.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Resource Solutions in December 2014.

Called by one of their own resources, invited to interview in their Canary Wharf offices. The interviewers were 20 minutes late for the interview, no apology was given. The interview was very informal which was fine, and we chatted for around 40 minutes. When I asked what reservations they had about me, I was told that I was from entirely the wrong industry lacking some key experience for the role, which is fine, but could of been garnered from my CV and saved me half a day and £20 in train fares. Seems as though they were interviewing for interviewing's sake. Massive waste of all our time. Other than the interview it seems like a fine company with smart people.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have in internal recruitment?   View Answer

Onsite Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Resource Solutions in February 2014.

1st stage was a telephone interview with Resource Solutions Internal Consultant (going through CV, motivations, needs analysis and key skills). It was then followed by two F2F interviews onsite meeting their RS onsite managers first, then went back for final stage to meet the client sponsors.

Interview Questions
    • None particularly to note. Expect competency based and situation scenarios.   Answer Question

Wanted a career. Didn't feel I would get enough support as an employee of RS. Would have left them after getting experience onsite. Benefits package non-existent. Candidate experience was very average, very rare to find recruiters that actually care.

On-Site Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Resource Solutions.

Well structured interview, no surprise questions
    Additional interview with the client as this was an on-site recruitment position

Interview Questions
    This was straight forward as the offered me the salary I was looking for.