Resources For Human Development Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.7

Case Manager Interview

Interview

Very calm and intimate was interviewed by four people at one time including a client who had a good idea of the program. Each place will have different interviewing technique

Negotiation

Still going thru it

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Resources For Human Development (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Be prepared for A LOT of people in your interviews (and there will be a few). They included consumers in one of the interviews, which I think is pretty cool.

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved around specific clinical situations....what would you do in <this> particular situation?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Resources For Human Development (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with a panel of 4. The head of the department began the interview by giving me an overview of the job and the company. Then they all took terms asking questions, most applied to my past work and how would I handle myself under pressure and time restrictions. None of the questions were difficult to answer. All in all they ask you very entry level graphic design questions. They only have one graphic designer within the company, so she was the only one who asked design based questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Simple process

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with persons with disabilites?   Answer Question

Administrative Position In Philadelphia, PA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Resources For Human Development (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I applied for a position online and was contacted almost immediately to schedule an interview. I ended up going for 2 interviews, and I met with a panel of 3-4 people each time. Other than the usual interview jitters, I felt pretty comfortable. They assured me that they wanted to fill the position as soon as possible; however, after my 2nd interview I never heard from them again. No phone call, no email, no response to my thank you note or my follow up email a few weeks later. It seemed a little disorganized when I went in, but after this experience it just leaves the impression of a work environment lacking professionalism and even just common courtesy. Very disappointing, since I was initially very excited about the position.

Interview Questions

• Questions were really all over the place, and ranged from questions about my clinical/theoretical orientation, to how I would handle certain scenarios, to questions about my employment choices and work trajectory. Everyone was very polite, but gave me no indication as to whether they agreed with my approach/responses or not.   1 Answer

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Resources For Human Development (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Fairly smooth application process, but the job description and how the position fit into the organization was unclear.The person who would be overseeing the position, and the executive director, did not seem to understand the mechanisms and processes of fundraising, and they seemed to lack the energy they touted the organization as having. Overall, the organization's administrative offices seemed like a good place to work, with attractive offices, lots of people and activity, and friendly faces.

Interview Questions

• The interview panel was more concerned about my fitting into their "vallues" than they were my expertise or experience.   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Resources For Human Development (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Initial interview was conducted by teaching artist staff and not by the director. A participant in the program was brought in the interview room to ask questions (I assume this was a way for the staff to see how well you engage this specific population). Final questions and new hire forms were given out by senior director at the end of application process.

Interview Questions

• None. Please refer to health care component of program.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable. Finances are in flux until the end of the fiscal year. New budget and "potential" for salary increase is in question.

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Resources For Human Development.

Interview

I submitted my resume to a friend of a friend at RHD headquarters. The Unit Director called me (loved my resume & experience) and set up the interview. I had one interview and received an offer one month later.

Interview Questions

• The interview was awkward because the Director was out - the person asked me some 'illegal' questions. I handled it gracefully, and changed the subject.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation because I was filling in for somebody and that seemed to be set in stone because of the other person's salary.

Accounts Payable Vendor Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Resources For Human Development in April 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a former co-worker and current employee of RHD, Inc. I completed the Application electronically and was offered an interview. The initial interview included the immediate hiring Manager and his Supervisor. I invited for a second interview which included the immediate hiring Manager and two (2) current employees from the Unit.

Interview Questions

• Can you work in an open environment (no cubicles, just an open warehouse with desks everywhere) and not be distracted?   1 Answer

Job Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Resources For Human Development (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Meet with three people, required a strong male presence.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The job was a hourly position which did not leave room for salary negotitions.