Resources for Child Caring

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Language Line Specialist Interview

Language Line Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Resources for Child Caring in May 2008.

Interview Details – I arrived 15 minutes early for the 1:1 interview and the HR representative was late over 15 minutes. She came in with a starbucks coffee in her hand and was not professional or serious when she answered my questions regarding the position and the company.

Although the interview process was not very positive working in the team and with clients is rewarding.

I would advise doing research about this organization and the work they do. Ideal can not only speak the language and interpret effectively but has good networking skills with the community.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you helped a member of your community and what process you took to help them.   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Case Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Resources for Child Caring in September 2010.

Interview Details – Sent an email and resume. Got a call for an interview. Went to interview with hr and then the supervisor. Heard later they'd hired someone else. Did get an email after it was all over which was nice - not many do that.

Interview Question – What are you looking for in your supervisor?   Answer Question

Worked for Resources for Child Caring? Contribute to the Community!