Respironics

www.respironics.com

Respironics Interview Questions

2.3

Software Engineer Interview

There were both technical questions and behavioral questions. The technical questions were not bad. They look for creative answers.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrysville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrysville, PA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Respironics in October 2010.

I applied through the online site and was called in approximately two weeks. The phone interview was with the person that would be my direct manager. He was very open, talkative and seemed like a good guy. They set up a face-to-face soon after that. I interviewed at the face to face with three managers and had lunch with all of my would-be coworkers. Lunch was a little pizza buffet. The staff seemed very nice and happy with their positions. Travel was stated to be a 'feast or famine', but overall low compared to what other CRAs are doing. The interview also included a tour of the facilities. It took about half a day.

The questions during the interview were quite easy and it flowed more like a conversation. The managers did have to ask several questions off of a piece of paper. Overall, the interview's goal seemed to be to 'sell ME' on working for the company instead of asking me to sell myself to them.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Respironics in May 2010.

Intense.

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Respironics in January 2008.

one interview about what software I have used and type of drafting I have done. Have I ever worked with plastic injection molding.