Response Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Response

Administrator Student Loan Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Response (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

I send them my CV. The interview for the role of student loan administrator was held in Central Glasgow. They asked very general questions about my previous call centre roles. They told us a lot about the company. We were them asked to do a role play where we were helping a student filling out a form online. Very easy and also both very friendly interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Outbound Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Response (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

There was a brief telephone interview and after that the physical interview as in the form of a group assessment centre. The components to the assessment centre were a basic numeracy test. This was then followed by a 1 on 1 role play were you had to demonstrate yours sales skill and pitch a car insurance product to a manager. After, there was a 1 on 1 interview with a different manager which was mostly competency based.

Interview Questions

• The interview was competency based and they asked the usually questions like: Give a time when you have had to influence someone and give an example of when you have worked successfully in a team.   Answer Question