Responsys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Campaign Specialist Interview

Campaign Specialist
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Responsys.

Interview Details – First step was a 10 minute phone screening. Questions asked were pretty general about my educational/relevant experience background and future goals. After passing the screen, I was invited to the office for the interview portion. This was two hours long, broken into two 1-hour sessions. Each hour I was interviewed by four current employees ranging from Program Mangers to Senior Campaign Specialists to Campaign Services Managers. Questions varied from technical questions to personal questions. There was also a test taken on the spot of HTML skills. After passing this step I was contacted and given two more tests to take on my own time, where a "QA" test was given to explore my attention to detail. There was also a 10 question SQL quiz.

Interview Question – Most unexpected question - "Do you play video games?"   Answer Question

Campaign Specialist Interview

Campaign Specialist
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Responsys in June 2010.

Interview Details – Met with 5 people. Each interview took 30 min. 2 weeks later I received an email saying the were not going to continue with the interview process.

Interview Question – What is one of your negative qualities that you feel you need to work on?   Answer Question

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!