Responsys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Responsys in September 2013.

Interview Details – I received an email from an HR Manager within days of submitting a resume to a position. Due to a holiday weekend it was not until the next week, on a Wednesday, we were able to have a 15 minute conversation. It was a short and laid back conversation. She just wanted some more details on my current position and why I was looking elsewhere. I heard back from her the next evening and she was asking if I could do a 30 minute phone interview the next day (Friday). It was last minute but they were able to work around my schedule. That conversation was an easy going one and I always felt they were truly interested in learning about me, my experience, and what I want in a company.

On Sunday I got a call, kind of late at night (8:30 pm) asking if there was any way I could go to the Seattle office for an interview on Monday. I was able to get off work at a decent time and went in to the office. I met with 3 other people there, I think they were all Directors of Customer Success or Senior Program Managers. Even though I felt really unprepared since it had occurred so fast I felt comfortable and welcome. They were really easy to talk to and explained the job well and the company culture. They focused a lot on what I want in a company and why I was leaving my current place. They were very nice people and full of energy. The interview was about 40 minutes and then I got a tour of the entire office. I felt very welcome the entire time.

I was contacted the next day and asked to have another phone interview on Wednesday. Again, it was a laid back conversation and felt at ease and able to ask any questions I had.

I got an offer Thursday, and accepted Sunday night.

I actually had a lot of questions, and I talked to a Director or VP (someone pretty high up) and they answered lots of questions and made me feel "wanted". That piece really made me feel like this was a great place to work.

Interview Question – If a client campaign launched with errors, such as an empty email, what would you do?   Answer Question

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!