Restaurant Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Receptionist/Conference Services Interview

Receptionist/Conference Services
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Restaurant Associates in February 2014.

Interview Details – I went to two formal interviews, one with the regional manager Restaurant Associates, the second was with the supervising contact between our company and the one which I was hired to serve. The second interview was followed by a background check, credit check, and drug test. It took several months to complete the hiring process and actually start, but I felt it was worth it.

Interview Question – I don't believe that I was asked anything difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It ws fairly simple, once the background process was completed.

General Interview

General

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Restaurant Associates in December 2009.

Interview Details – Tedious and showed no direct connection to the process involved and the performance that an individual may demonstrate

Interview Question – Why did you choose our company?   View Answer

Worked for Restaurant Associates? Contribute to the Community!