Restaurant Associates

Updated Sep 1, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Restaurant Associates

Bartender Interview

I was contacted by the cafe manager three weeks after my resume was submitted. We scheduled an interview for that week. During the interview he was very open about the position and the company. He even took the time out to give me a tour. He later told me that I'd have to meet with the Director for an second interview. A week went by before I heard back from them about the second interview. The Director decided she didn't need to meet with me and that I would start in two weeks.

Receptionist/Conference Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Restaurant Associates in February 2014.

I went to two formal interviews, one with the regional manager Restaurant Associates, the second was with the supervising contact between our company and the one which I was hired to serve. The second interview was followed by a background check, credit check, and drug test. It took several months to complete the hiring process and actually start, but I felt it was worth it.

Interview Questions
    • I don't believe that I was asked anything difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    It ws fairly simple, once the background process was completed.

General Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Restaurant Associates in December 2009.

Tedious and showed no direct connection to the process involved and the performance that an individual may demonstrate

Interview Questions

Worked for Restaurant Associates? Contribute to the Community!