Restaurant Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Financial Services Analyst Interview

Customer Financial Services Analyst
Mendota Heights, MN

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Restaurant Technologies.

Interview Details – I heard a response from HR a couple days after applying online. She was very helpful and we set up an interview for about a week later. I interviewed with the manager first, which went very well. He was very nice and very informative. After that I interviewed with the Team Lead. He was very unprofessional and came off as a little arrogant.

Interview Question – How would you respond to an angry customer who called you complaining about issues they've been having, and they haven't heard from their sales rep in the past 3 months?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Restaurant Technologies in January 2010.

Interview Details – This process was quite smooth. Interviewed with four executives and the on boarding / drug test, etc. had a good flow. New Hire orientation was also appreciated.

Interview Question – None - standard interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company wanted to make sure I was happy with the offer and were proactive on communicating that.

Service Manager Interview

Service Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Restaurant Technologies.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a joke and they just grab the first person to fill a spot/.

Interview Question – there was no difficult questions within the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes

National Account Manager Interview

National Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Restaurant Technologies in March 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very straight forward and to the point. The process was smooth and guided along the way. The interviewers were professional and had questions prepared, in addition to studing my background. Everyone was extremely professional and the entire experience was very good. Probably one of the least stressful that any position I interviewed for.

Interview Question – What was the last book I had read and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy, they offered more than I was going to ask for

Account Specialist Interview

Account Specialist
Mobile, AL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Restaurant Technologies in January 2012.

Interview Details – A LOT of research went into this interview process. This company does NOT keep its appointments, or promises. Very disorganized, i.e., it appears that they make emotional decisions rather than intellectual. It is unclear who has authority and who doesn't. After being told that I was the first choice candidate, had the highest scores on all of the tests, and that they were sending me a job offer, they fired the person who had referred me, and then did not contact me again - not even to withdraw the offer or return my contact to them. It then took them several more months to fill the position. A HUGE WASTE of my time, work, and energy trusting what they were telling me - that the job was mine!

Interview Question – Sell our product to me.   Answer Question

Service Technician Interview

Service Technician
Livonia, MI

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Restaurant Technologies in January 2012.

Interview Details – 1 Phone call- I got a job do you want it? you say yes. they say come in to interview

First interview- this is what the job is like. Do you still want it? you say yes. They go over your resume. And start your background check and put you in for a drug test.

Second Interview: Opps.. I need you to come back in and fill out your application.

after background check and drug screening passed. Your hired can you work tomorrow?

Interview Question – Why do you think you would be a good fit for the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – take it or leave it

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Restaurant Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Restaurant Technologies interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Restaurant Technologies employees and interview candidates.