Restaurant Technologies

Restaurant Technologies Interview Questions

Customer Financial Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendota Heights, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendota Heights, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Restaurant Technologies.

I heard a response from HR a couple days after applying online. She was very helpful and we set up an interview for about a week later. I interviewed with the manager first, which went very well. He was very nice and very informative. After that I interviewed with the Team Lead. He was very unprofessional and came off as a little arrogant.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond to an angry customer who called you complaining about issues they've been having, and they haven't heard from their sales rep in the past 3 months?   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Restaurant Technologies.

The hiring process was a joke and they just grab the first person to fill a spot/.

Interview Questions
    • there was no difficult questions within the interview.   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Restaurant Technologies in January 2012.

A LOT of research went into this interview process. This company does NOT keep its appointments, or promises. Very disorganized, i.e., it appears that they make emotional decisions rather than intellectual. It is unclear who has authority and who doesn't. After being told that I was the first choice candidate, had the highest scores on all of the tests, and that they were sending me a job offer, they fired the person who had referred me, and then did not contact me again - not even to withdraw the offer or return my contact to them. It then took them several more months to fill the position. A HUGE WASTE of my time, work, and energy trusting what they were telling me - that the job was mine!

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Restaurant Technologies in January 2012.

1 Phone call- I got a job do you want it? you say yes. they say come in to interview

First interview- this is what the job is like. Do you still want it? you say yes. They go over your resume. And start your background check and put you in for a drug test.

Second Interview: Opps.. I need you to come back in and fill out your application.

after background check and drug screening passed. Your hired can you work tomorrow?

take it or leave it

National Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Restaurant Technologies in March 2011.

The hiring and interview process was very straight forward and to the point. The process was smooth and guided along the way. The interviewers were professional and had questions prepared, in addition to studing my background. Everyone was extremely professional and the entire experience was very good. Probably one of the least stressful that any position I interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    Very easy, they offered more than I was going to ask for

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Restaurant Technologies in January 2010.

This process was quite smooth. Interviewed with four executives and the on boarding / drug test, etc. had a good flow. New Hire orientation was also appreciated.

Interview Questions
    The company wanted to make sure I was happy with the offer and were proactive on communicating that.