Restaurants Unlimited Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Restaurants Unlimited

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Restaurants Unlimited (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I was given the number to the general manager by a friend. I was able to get into to contact the GM very quickly. When I interviewed in person, it seemed that the GM was at a loss of words most of the time. We talked about basic manager duties, reviewed what I currently did at my employer at the time over dinner. One of the more interesting interviews I've had.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Restaurants Unlimited (Seattle, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

First a phone call with a recruiter, then a formal interview. Pretty basic. Got to meet some of the staff and they gave me a tour of the office. Very modern.

Interview Questions

• How I deal with day to day challenges.   1 Answer

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Restaurants Unlimited (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

It was good, I quickly moved to management. It was a hands on fact to face interview and they asked lots of questions and were also able to answer my questions.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Restaurants Unlimited (Seattle, WA) in June 2009.

Interview

Long interview process, 4 on-site visits and I interviewed with people at all levels. I do appreciate this level of thoroughness with a company as it gives both parties an opportunity to determine whether they want to engage in employment or not. The company has had a lot of history so make sure to inquire as to direction of the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They had little room to negotiate