Restoration Hardware Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

2.5

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Restoration Hardware (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

upon arriving to interview, on time. I waited 10 minutes after waiting an intial 10 minutes because the doors were not open, for time scheduled. The asociates in the paticular store was cordial. The person who interviewed me was apathetic, cold, and very curt.Very different from intial meeting on phone.

Interview Questions

• which position are you intrested in.   1 Answer

E-commerce Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Restoration Hardware (San Francisco, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Connected via LinkedIn with HR rep, had a phone interview and then a 1:1 interview with an Exec. I was surprised during the phone interview that salary requirements came up in the conversation, but tried to handle it gracefully. I was happy with the salary range that was proposed to me. Everyone was super professional, but I didn't like the job tasks and the office felt a bit dreary.

Interview Questions