Restoration Hardware

Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Restoration Hardware in January 2011.

Interview Details – upon arriving to interview, on time. I waited 10 minutes after waiting an intial 10 minutes because the doors were not open, for time scheduled. The asociates in the paticular store was cordial. The person who interviewed me was apathetic, cold, and very curt.Very different from intial meeting on phone.

Interview Question – which position are you intrested in.   View Answer

E-commerce Interview

E-commerce
San Francisco, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Restoration Hardware in February 2010.

Interview Details – Connected via LinkedIn with HR rep, had a phone interview and then a 1:1 interview with an Exec. I was surprised during the phone interview that salary requirements came up in the conversation, but tried to handle it gracefully. I was happy with the salary range that was proposed to me. Everyone was super professional, but I didn't like the job tasks and the office felt a bit dreary.

Interview Questions

Worked for Restoration Hardware? Contribute to the Community!