Resurrection Health Care

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technician Interview

Technician
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Resurrection Health Care.

Interview Details – Interview was pretty easy step. You mostly talk about you experience/education. Any questions you have - some of them were answered,some not exactly to your expectations. There was a feeling of mistrust from hiring manager.

Interview Question – Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation during an interview. Advice to others: be careful what you say and how you say things, especially if you are going through a group interview.

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Resurrection Health Care in March 2010.

Interview Details – simple, quick and not a hassle

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation phase

Director of EHS Interview

Director of EHS
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Resurrection Health Care in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was an internal candidate and had one interview with the HR person. She was not very detailed and did not ask much about my qualifications (M.S., managerial experience, tons of occupational health experience over 19 years) or overall experience. The questions did not showcase the position well. I believe that the interview ended when I asked what the status was in regards to the union situation (which had been in the news quite extensively at the time).

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Resurrection Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Resurrection Health Care interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Resurrection Health Care employees and interview candidates.