Resurrection Health Care

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resurrection Health Care

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Resurrection Health Care.

Interview was pretty easy step. You mostly talk about you experience/education. Any questions you have - some of them were answered,some not exactly to your expectations. There was a feeling of mistrust from hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation during an interview. Advice to others: be careful what you say and how you say things, especially if you are going through a group interview.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Resurrection Health Care in March 2011.

Scripted questions, tell me about a time you had to make a tough decision, what was the biggest mistake you ever made and how did you handle it, what do you do when people don't agree with you.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you think you are qualified to even apply for this job?   Answer Question
    No negotiation just accept or decline.

Director of EHS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Resurrection Health Care in March 2010.

I was an internal candidate and had one interview with the HR person. She was not very detailed and did not ask much about my qualifications (M.S., managerial experience, tons of occupational health experience over 19 years) or overall experience. The questions did not showcase the position well. I believe that the interview ended when I asked what the status was in regards to the union situation (which had been in the news quite extensively at the time).

Interview Questions
    • why would I want this job   View Answer
    • what was your most challenging situation as a manager?   View Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Resurrection Health Care in March 2010.

simple, quick and not a hassle

there was no negotiation phase