Retail Business Development Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 9, 2014
6 interviews

2.2

Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Retail Business Development in July 2014.

I was contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was very pleasant and the person asked very good questions about experience and day to day in current role. It lasted about 20mins and ended with being told I would be moved to the next round of a video interview with senior leadership. On the day of the interview my internet provider was having some issues and therefore I had to tether to my cellphone to complete the video conference interview. I explained the issue to the interviewer who seemed annoyned and not understanding at all. He ended up cutting the interview to 5mins and was very rude and unprofessional. I had moved allot of things to make this happen, including a doctor's visit for my son, and unfortunately cannot help issues with the internet. I was not contacted further for the position and would have declined if offered. I felt as if they are willing to treat potential employees with zero respect and unprofessionally I figured it would only get worse if hired. I have over 10yrs experience for the job I was applying for, so very well qualified. I ended up interviewing with a similar company and securing a job as a District Manager.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Saint Louis, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Saint Louis, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Retail Business Development in February 2014.

Text 314-757-6324 if interested in the position with full name and email address with number included. They will contact you within 3 days, its an expanding marketing business. No Experience required at all but you need to have a strive to succeed and an outgoing personality.

Anonymous Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Retail Business Development in December 2013.

Interviewed while working another job, recruited by a district manager having lunch. Then I submitted ID and SS, background check, drug test, Docusign.net , ClearSea live training studio 5 hours paid training, lastly a personality screen

Interview Questions
    • Can you sell this product? I answered that I could sell anything if I knew something about it. Supply and demand.   Answer Question
    Sought management. He promised 2-3 months. Only took 6 weeks

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Retail Business Development in November 2013.

Screened by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the previous job duties, and how you can be a better sales person   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hollywood, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Retail Business Development.

I was contacted by phone and set up an interview. Very accommodating to my schedule. Great interview

Territory Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Retail Business Development.

They basically just call your over the phone asking you simple questions and then they tell you, your hired immediately.

they don't negotiate.

Worked for Retail Business Development? Contribute to the Community!