Retail Business Development

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Retail Business Development (Newark, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Unusual in that it was done over the phone and via video chat, but this actually made it very convenient and quick. Both interviews were casual in nature, which I am sure would help many applicants be more relaxed and give more honest answers. Overall, I prefer the way they have the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would your last employer say was your biggest strength? What would they say was your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Corporate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Retail Business Development.

Interview

Easy and friendly; usual process - nothing out of the ordinary. I did like that I got to talk to the Senior Team as a part of the process. The hiring process seemed very clear cut and the organization is very flat - so everyone is very approachable

Negotiation

easy

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Retail Business Development in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was very pleasant and the person asked very good questions about experience and day to day in current role. It lasted about 20mins and ended with being told I would be moved to the next round of a video interview with senior leadership. On the day of the interview my internet provider was having some issues and therefore I had to tether to my cellphone to complete the video conference interview. I explained the issue to the interviewer who seemed annoyned and not understanding at all. He ended up cutting the interview to 5mins and was very rude and unprofessional. I had moved allot of things to make this happen, including a doctor's visit for my son, and unfortunately cannot help issues with the internet. I was not contacted further for the position and would have declined if offered. I felt as if they are willing to treat potential employees with zero respect and unprofessionally I figured it would only get worse if hired. I have over 10yrs experience for the job I was applying for, so very well qualified. I ended up interviewing with a similar company and securing a job as a District Manager.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Saint Louis, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Retail Business Development (East Saint Louis, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Text 314-757-6324 if interested in the position with full name and email address with number included. They will contact you within 3 days, its an expanding marketing business. No Experience required at all but you need to have a strive to succeed and an outgoing personality.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Retail Business Development (Hollywood, FL).

Interview

I was contacted by phone and set up an interview. Very accommodating to my schedule. Great interview

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Retail Business Development.

Interview

They basically just call your over the phone asking you simple questions and then they tell you, your hired immediately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they don't negotiate.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Retail Business Development (Cupertino, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Screened by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Explain the previous job duties, and how you can be a better sales person   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Retail Business Development (Arlington, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from the recruitment department and set up a meeting with the team lead. The Lead was actually late but had the decency to at least call and inform that he will be late. Met team lead and got hired. Overall an average experience tbh. Good to see young people given the opportunity but that comes with its downsides.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations