RetailMeNot

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RetailMeNot in April 2012.

Interview Details – First, I was contacted by the hiring manager for a pre-screening interview. She asked me about my skill set, work experience and what I studied in school. She said she would talk with the hiring manager and get back to me if I fit their qualifications. The next day she called me back, and scheduled a phone interview with the director of the division I was applying for. It was very relaxed and easy-going.

Interview Question – What interests you about this job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at RetailMeNot

Worked for RetailMeNot? Contribute to the Community!

RetailMeNot Videos

RetailMeNot – Why Work for Us?

RetailMeNot.com (www.retailmenot.com) is the largest digital coupon site in the United States. Our mission is to help consumers save money and enjoy a hassle-free discount shopping experience. Since November 2006, our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RetailMeNot Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by RetailMeNot employees and interview candidates.