RetailMeNot

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Quality Analyst Interview

Data Quality Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RetailMeNot in April 2012.

Interview Details – Phone Interview with Data Architect. Asked about experience in creating work flow documents, DB ER diagrams, data flow diagrams, decision trees. Requested examples of previous work product. I emailed that, due to confidentiality agreements that every tech company requires employees to sign, I could not provide this information. I welcomed any additional questions, information I could provide, etc. but never heard from anyone at this company again. I consider this extremely unprofessional for two reasons. The first reason is I should never have been asked to break a confidentiality agreement by providing work product from another company. And second they should have followed up with, at the very least, with an email.

Worked for RetailMeNot? Contribute to the Community!