RetailMeNot Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineering Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at RetailMeNot in February 2014.

Started off with a few simple questions, abstract data types etc. Nothing extremely tricky, or things you would necessarily be able to prepare in advance. Standard "do you know your stuff" questions. We moved to a whiteboard afterwards, where there was a function prototype written and the rest of the function to be written. It wasn't a very hard question, totally do-able if you've taken your core CS classes.

Interview Questions
  • I came into the whiteboard coding question totally unprepared. It wasn't a very difficult problem but I wasn't ready for it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RetailMeNot

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at RetailMeNot in October 2013.

After talking to them at the career fair, they invited me for a 45 minute on-campus interview. We ended up talking for well over an hour. Very relaxed interview environment

Software Engineer Intern Interview

First interviewed on campus, and was asked some easy problems about OO, and a simple problem about detecting duplicate items in an array.
    Invited to Austin to get the on-site interview. I was not prepared well so I didn't perform well in the process. But the problems are not that tough. If you have some basic ideas on linked list, hashmap, tree,etc, I think you can handle that. Also, they focus on web development so they might prefer people who knows python and php.

Interview Questions

Worked for RetailMeNot? Contribute to the Community!