Interviews for Top Jobs at Retalix

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Retalix.

The HR department looked at my resume which had highlighted strong application consulting, project management, business process improvement, quality assurance and business development experience. I was impressed with the interview process and the recruiters were prompt in returning the calls and making appointments for successive levels of interviews. Went through two rounds of interviews and I was impressed by the interviewers. Was interviewed by directors and VPs. Got offer within a week and was promised many additional benefits apart from salary, just to learn that the management just wanted an application consultant.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing that I can think of. All of the questions were standard questions related to project management and consulting.   Answer Question
Not much of negotiation. I was impressed with their benefits and the salary of decent.