Rethink55

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rethink55

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rethink55 in May 2012.

Interview consisted of very light technical questions, and a written test about design patterns. The interviewer was extremely disorganized (He came into the interview room with the wrong resume. Twice), and distracted. Was expecting a high-energy startup, but found the atmosphere in the company's office to be exactly the opposite.

During the interview, I was quoted a salary for the position that was nearly 25% below what the company was quoting to the recruiter. Would not recommend interviewing at this company.

Interview Questions
    • (written) What pattern does <some code example> demonstrate?   View Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rethink55 in March 2012.

Its full of strategies. They prefer not to contract instead offer permanent job . The plain strategy is contract employees are expensive and you are laid off in less than a month. That's because you are on probation. There are 2 developers who themselves are very insecured and do not share any work, always going to each others desk gossiping.its just 1 place that sucks..yes if you want tips on ur bra , panties and gay parties.u have all the gossip happening on air.you just feel like home away from home.Most important of all they have no projects..

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rethink55 in December 2011.

The first part of the interview was 1:1 with the co-owner of the company answering generic questions. After that I met three employees individually for about 10 minutes each, and I was asked scenario base questions for them to determine my technical level.

Interview Questions
    • If you were asked to figure out how many mail boxes there are in the city, how do you do?   Answer Question