Reuters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Reporting Interview

Financial Reporting
Seoul (South Korea)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reuters in July 2014.

Interview Details – I had an initial interview with the deputy bureau chief after I sent them my resume via email. Later that same day, I was asked to do a writing test, which checked for financial knowledge and language skills (Korean). The deputy bureau chief, whom I met with twice, was very kind and encouraging even though i did not have a financial background, saying that I could learn on the job. The following day, I had a final interview with the bureau chief and the deputy, and I got the confirmation email a few days later.

Interview Question – If you could interview anyone in Korea, who would it be and why?   Answer Question

Reuters Interview

Reuters
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Reuters in April 2010.

Interview Details – First there will be a written test. Selected candidates will be called for interview.

Interview Question – there will be questions on management which the candidate must be prepared to answer   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Media Interview

Media

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Reuters in April 2010.

Interview Details – It went well

Interview Question – Why do you feel you would be a great fit to our organization   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received a phone call telling me that they would like to have me aboard. Then they told me what salary I will be receiving as well and that's what I took

Inside Account Manager Interview

Inside Account Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Reuters in October 2009.

Interview Details – This was a very easy going interview process. Thomson Reuters' HR was very friendly and very encouraging. The process consisted of a telephone interview and a group interview/role play. I didn't get an offer for the position and was notified about two weeks later.

Interview Question – What are your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reuters interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reuters employees and interview candidates.