Reval

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Reval in May 2011.

The Interview Process was the Fairest to date that I've experienced because I was interview by a varying degree of people from different departments and expertise. The interviewers ranged from senior managment to mid-level managers to fellow associates in the firm. I was fairly quick and efficient in my view.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself academically, professionally & personally?   Answer Question
  • What do you expect to contribute to the firm if/when hired?   Answer Question
If you have good experience and you are sure that your contribution to the firm are critial, then I'd say "do negociate after the offer has been extended to you". But do make your decision fast as the firm retains the right to withdraw the offer in a short time span. as i was new, I chose to accept the descent offer that was made, and thus decide to prove my value to manager.

Other Interview Reviews for Reval

Interview process was divided into 3 stages,
    1) aptitude test : it included questions based on logical reasoning, english and mathematics.
    2) personal interview : in personal interview questions related to educational background were asked.
    3) HR interview : in HR interview, questions about personal strengths, weaknesses, and family background were asked.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reval in March 2011.

Just phone interview and one to one interview asking technical and personal questions. A lunch in the restaurant of the building and the offered the position. People were great, the office is small but in an impressive building (The Gherkin).

Interview Questions
    • technical questions of hedge accounting (I cannot remenber)   Answer Question

Personal reasons