Reval

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Reval in May 2011.

Interview Details – The Interview Process was the Fairest to date that I've experienced because I was interview by a varying degree of people from different departments and expertise. The interviewers ranged from senior managment to mid-level managers to fellow associates in the firm. I was fairly quick and efficient in my view.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – If you have good experience and you are sure that your contribution to the firm are critial, then I'd say "do negociate after the offer has been extended to you". But do make your decision fast as the firm retains the right to withdraw the offer in a short time span. as i was new, I chose to accept the descent offer that was made, and thus decide to prove my value to manager.

Interviewed at Reval

Interview Details – Interview process was divided into 3 stages,
1) aptitude test : it included questions based on logical reasoning, english and mathematics.
2) personal interview : in personal interview questions related to educational background were asked.
3) HR interview : in HR interview, questions about personal strengths, weaknesses, and family background were asked.

Interview Question – No such difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reval in March 2011.

Interview Details – Just phone interview and one to one interview asking technical and personal questions. A lunch in the restaurant of the building and the offered the position. People were great, the office is small but in an impressive building (The Gherkin).

Interview Question – technical questions of hedge accounting (I cannot remenber)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Personal reasons

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Reval? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reval Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reval employees and interview candidates.