Reval

Updated Feb 17, 2015

2.6

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reval in January 2015.

I met and interviewed with four different members of the sales team, including the VP of sales and including one who was formerly in the ADR role. A former colleague from another company reached out to me to discuss this job opportunity. The interview process was very informal and laid-back, although well structured.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked questions regarding my education and experience to determine if I would make a good fit for the role and whether my expertise and what I can contribute falls in line with company goals for the year.   View Answer
    n/a

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Reval in April 2012.

The interview process took about 2 hours; I met for one hour with the interviewing manager, the 30 mins with a Sr Analyst and 30 mins with HR. They were very disorganized especially the HR , he had very little info to share because I was over qualified for the position.

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

interviewed at Reval in March 2012.

On campus interview, followed by 2 day on-site interview. Mostly behavioral questions,some technical but not much. Ended the interview with a presentation to about 30 employees on why I wanted to work there and why I was the best candidate.

No negotiation

Human Resources Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reval in October 2011.

I had three interviews with the department, including the employee in the role I was interviewing for, and the hiring manager. I got a great vibe about the culture of the company, and the clear direction and teamwork of the company as a whole.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about financial software, while my experience is in Human Resources and Retail. I had a basic knowledge of the software in question and could give a rudimentary response.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Reval in May 2011.

The Interview Process was the Fairest to date that I've experienced because I was interview by a varying degree of people from different departments and expertise. The interviewers ranged from senior managment to mid-level managers to fellow associates in the firm. I was fairly quick and efficient in my view.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself academically, professionally & personally?   Answer Question
    • What do you expect to contribute to the firm if/when hired?   Answer Question
    If you have good experience and you are sure that your contribution to the firm are critial, then I'd say "do negociate after the offer has been extended to you". But do make your decision fast as the firm retains the right to withdraw the offer in a short time span. as i was new, I chose to accept the descent offer that was made, and thus decide to prove my value to manager.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reval in March 2011.

Asked behavioral interview questions. Drilled-down on my answers with follow up questions. Asked previous employment questions. Asked "why" questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reval in November 2010.

I got call from their recruiter regarding my application for S/W eng position . There we discussed few things on my resume which were relevant to job requirement . then after 2 weeks he scheduled an onsite interview .

On on-site interview i mate with 2 project managers , we discussed things on my resume and my internship . The interview was mostly discussion oriented not too much technical .

they liked me so they scheduled one more interview next day with the Head of Software Division , in that interview also mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • what is WPF , WCF ? Why C++ is faster than C# or Java ?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reval in August 2010.

Reval is an organization that does not have its recruitment act together, you would be surprise when its senior leaders are involved and it still does not have it together, makes you think.. hmmm do they even know what they are doing!!. I had three interviews with senior management of the organization as well as providing them with samples along with reference checks. The agency ended calling my references ahead of time without even an offer. If you interview with Reval, they will probably never follow up with you or even give you the courtesy to inform that they are moving with another candidate. I have worked for many reputable firms and have never seen this type of professionalism. I don’t think the management team knows what they want and in which direction they see their organization moving in.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your resume.. walk through...   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview process was divided into 3 stages,
    1) aptitude test : it included questions based on logical reasoning, english and mathematics.
    2) personal interview : in personal interview questions related to educational background were asked.
    3) HR interview : in HR interview, questions about personal strengths, weaknesses, and family background were asked.

Management Interview

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Reval in July 2011.

Met with Dir of HR, HR BP, and various VPs. It took about 5 weeks to get through the entire interview process based on schedules, but it was very smooth. Everyone was on time and spent enough time with me discussing their areas of responsibilities and their thought on the company.

Interview Questions
    • there wer no unusual questions, just very focused questions on experience and background   Answer Question