Reval

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Reval in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process took about 2 hours; I met for one hour with the interviewing manager, the 30 mins with a Sr Analyst and 30 mins with HR. They were very disorganized especially the HR , he had very little info to share because I was over qualified for the position.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Reval in May 2011.

Interview Details – The Interview Process was the Fairest to date that I've experienced because I was interview by a varying degree of people from different departments and expertise. The interviewers ranged from senior managment to mid-level managers to fellow associates in the firm. I was fairly quick and efficient in my view.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – If you have good experience and you are sure that your contribution to the firm are critial, then I'd say "do negociate after the offer has been extended to you". But do make your decision fast as the firm retains the right to withdraw the offer in a short time span. as i was new, I chose to accept the descent offer that was made, and thus decide to prove my value to manager.

Sales Interview

Sales
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Reval in March 2011.

Interview Details – Asked behavioral interview questions. Drilled-down on my answers with follow up questions. Asked previous employment questions. Asked "why" questions.

Interview Question – Have you ever managed people before?   View Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reval in November 2010.

Interview Details – I got call from their recruiter regarding my application for S/W eng position . There we discussed few things on my resume which were relevant to job requirement . then after 2 weeks he scheduled an onsite interview .

On on-site interview i mate with 2 project managers , we discussed things on my resume and my internship . The interview was mostly discussion oriented not too much technical .

they liked me so they scheduled one more interview next day with the Head of Software Division , in that interview also mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – what is WPF , WCF ? Why C++ is faster than C# or Java ?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reval in August 2010.

Interview Details – Reval is an organization that does not have its recruitment act together, you would be surprise when its senior leaders are involved and it still does not have it together, makes you think.. hmmm do they even know what they are doing!!. I had three interviews with senior management of the organization as well as providing them with samples along with reference checks. The agency ended calling my references ahead of time without even an offer. If you interview with Reval, they will probably never follow up with you or even give you the courtesy to inform that they are moving with another candidate. I have worked for many reputable firms and have never seen this type of professionalism. I don’t think the management team knows what they want and in which direction they see their organization moving in.

Interview Question – Tell me about your resume.. walk through...   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Reval? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reval interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reval employees and interview candidates.