Revana Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2015

1.9

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Revana.

Interview

I've applied online the next day after meeting Revana-Tempe recruiter
    on Career Connectors event in Phoenix (03/04/2015).

I was told that Revana has 200 openings.

After two or three phone conversations with different Revana recruiting persons
    and passing 1 hour (100 questions) online assessment I was invited for face-to-face interview
    with IT manager at 9:00 AM sharp (actually they asked to come 10 minutes earlier).

After waiting 10 more minutes (@ 9:10 AM), I was finally invited inside and told that IT Manager could not meet with me because they decided to fill that IT position internally;
    and I am obviously unacceptable for phone sales position due to my heavy foreign (Russian) accent.

I had no choice as to leave after learning that my information will be kept on file.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Revana.

Interview

The process was fairly fast because I'd went to a job fair. The job fair started with a member from HR deciding if you were a good fit. Then they introduced you to a manager and if you were a good fit they hired you on the spot

Interview Questions

• None really. It was the typical hypothetical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

STAY AWAY. DON'T APPLY I was solicited by Revana to apply for an AE position. I did, I took all of their assessments etc. I got the "final" interview with the recruiter. I arrived on time and was told that the recruiter was not in today and would not be in tomorrow and probably not next week. I was told to just keep applying online or attend a job fair at the end of October. What? I even called the day before verifying my interview. They couldn't call? Then I got smart and went to glass door.com and saw all of the horrible comments about this alleged "slave labor camp", cheat you on your commissions, managers making fun of employees, low pay etc. Thanks Revana for not showing up and thanks to Glassdoor. Certainly don't want to be another victim.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Revana (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied online and received a call about 2 days later. Came in to their offices and did a couple of assessments and face to face interview with a recruiter. I believe I was called again after than and then met with the Director of Sales and he asked about 4-5 basic questions. Very basic and had the impression they will hire almost anyone.

Interview Questions

• None really - the last question was how many questions do you think it takes to get a sale? The answer is as many as it takes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation - cut and dry. I REALLY needed a job at that time.

B2B Outbound Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

I originally went in and interviewed for a more selective position. After going in to follow up a week later, I discovered it was already filled with internal applicants. I was then interviewed for a position within their AT&T program. The recruiter and I spoke for a few minutes, she then grabbed the sales manager for the sub division of the program. The manager and I spoke about my strengths, weaknesses, what it means to succeed. She mentioned that she only had alpha dogs on her team (which wasn't true at all).

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. What is your primary strength? Weakness? etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. $23k a year.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with several people at the office, very easy offered the job on the spot. If you have a pulse, you'll get an offer. They ask you if you know what a computer cookie is, so be ready for that. Aside from that, congratulations!

Interview

I received an email from them about career opportunities so I went online and started an application. I was in the middle when someone called to setup an interview. I was scheduled the next day and was offered the position almost immediatedly. There was about two rounds of interview and they asked questions such as is it ok to break the rules.

Interview Questions

• What percentage should you be selling the product   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Revana (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

*First, make a decent Resume and Cover Letter. Submit them online or just go the the physical location and use Revana's computers to submit your info.
    **Always keep in mind that Revana is desperate. They have a high turnover rate because of how they treat their employees.
    *You will have to take an employment test which consists of Personality Tests and mock Phone Call+ CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software usage situations. (Just tell them that employment test are illegal in Arizona and that you are going to notify Senator John McCain!)
    *Be sure to understand the basics of how MS Word, MS Outlook and email in general functions.

Interview Questions

• How many times have I said that Revana hires incompetent employees? You'd think they'd ask some decent questions, but everything was SUB-STANDARD. Easy!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate you pay to be higher than $10.50 per hour, because Revana prefers to pay low wages and have you work overtime ALL OF THE TIME! You will live there!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

There's a basic computer based skill test to pass and on the spot hiring.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you failed and what could you have done differently?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got an offer letter and was required to pass a drug screening.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

well since they were desperate for people at that time i was literally hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• A question they ask you to see how your thought process works   Answer Question

Negotiation

Told you what you were making and that was that.