Revana

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Representative I Interview

Customer Care Representative I
Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Revana.

Interview Details – *First, make a decent Resume and Cover Letter. Submit them online or just go the the physical location and use Revana's computers to submit your info.
**Always keep in mind that Revana is desperate. They have a high turnover rate because of how they treat their employees.
*You will have to take an employment test which consists of Personality Tests and mock Phone Call+ CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software usage situations. (Just tell them that employment test are illegal in Arizona and that you are going to notify Senator John McCain!)
*Be sure to understand the basics of how MS Word, MS Outlook and email in general functions.

Interview Question – How many times have I said that Revana hires incompetent employees? You'd think they'd ask some decent questions, but everything was SUB-STANDARD. Easy!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate you pay to be higher than $10.50 per hour, because Revana prefers to pay low wages and have you work overtime ALL OF THE TIME! You will live there!

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Outbound Sales Representative
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Revana in May 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through the website. Was contacted by a talent acquisition for phone interview. Invited for in-person interview.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time when you had to overcome adversity."   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Revana in February 2011.

Interview Details – Typical 5 questions..

Interview Question – They'll as you to sell them a pen. Do you know how to sell a pen?   View Answer

AT&T Small Business Advisor Interview

AT&T Small Business Advisor

I applied online - interviewed at Revana in January 2012.

Interview Details – PC Software and applications skill test, then interview, then another assessment

Interview Question – be aggerssive and confident about your sales experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non-negotiable

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Revana in March 2013.

Interview Details – Team Interview. Then short testing on the computer

Interview Question – Give examples of previous sales experience. Also what ifs questions. Not to hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, standard offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Revana in January 2014.

Interview Details – There's a basic computer based skill test to pass and on the spot hiring.

Interview Question – Name a time you failed and what could you have done differently?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got an offer letter and was required to pass a drug screening.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Revana in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online for several positions and was called back by HR within minutes, informing me of each position in greater detail. After back-and-forthing and carefully considering options, she scheduled me for an interview with one program. I interviewed, and they flat-out told me that I would "get bored quickly" in the position, given my experience. HR then set me up for an interview with Google AdWords Express, which I felt went poorly, but elicited an offer. Afterwards, I was given an option to interview quickly for a third position in a now-defunct, but then quite new program (Skype), which I did. The interview went well and involved friendly Q&A from both of us, after which I was offered and accepted on the spot, declining Google's offer in the process.

Interview Question – This was for an internal interview upon transfer to a different program, but I was asked to "sell me this pen" after the interviewer picked it up and handed it to me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, as each of Revana's program's hourly rates are standardized, as are their bonus structures (commissions).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Revana in August 2013.

Interview Details – well since they were desperate for people at that time i was literally hired on the spot

Interview Question – A question they ask you to see how your thought process works   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Told you what you were making and that was that.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Inbound Sales Representative
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Revana in June 2013.

Interview Details – They were doing mass hiring for some of their programs. I originally submitted my application via Indeed months before, then had a call out of nowhere from an 800 number with a heavily accented Indian lady on the line. She said she worked for Teletech, who owns Revana and did a phone interview with me. Then she set me up with an in-person interview. I guess I didn't actually have to do the phone interview, because when I went down there, they were doing open interviews on behalf of their job fair. I answered their questions pretty easily. About why I liked sales, the particular product we'd be selling, how familiar I am with everything they are selling in that program.

Interview Question – There weren't really any difficult questions. It was all pretty standard interview stuff for a sales position. What do you like about sales? Name a time you overcame an objection, or how would you position this product, etc.   Answer Question

Google Adwords Account Manager Interview

Google Adwords Account Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Revana in July 2013.

Interview Details – It was a snap. They were swamped and I only interviewed with 3 or 4 people. Sales Manager was a stiff and I failed to impress him completely. (not an issue, he did not impress me either)

Got pulled back from the lobby for another quick interview with a much more intelligent and astute individual. This interview was just the opposite and I was very impressed. In no specific terms, he said he other guy was... well, different than him. He asked me very few questions but each of them right on the mark. He smiled and then so did I. The deal was done without any words. Best and most skillful interview I have even had.

Interview Question – First interview was all wrong and nothing he said mattered to me as I'm sure nothing I said mattered to him. Just like I have grown to expect from a manager here in Arizona.

Second interview was just right. My experience spoke for itself and the interviewer asked the right questions for the the position. The answers came naturally and the interview was over in less than 5 minutes.

The question was "When is it right to do the wrong thing?"
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. I was just happy to find a job where honesty was not a problem.

Worked for Revana? Contribute to the Community!